The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Order 66

Xakthul

Ok, kids. It's time for another Xak post.

Now, I know Order 66 entailed the death of all the major Jedi Generals and their Padawans, as well as much of the inactive members of the Order. However, I was wondering, since it is mentioned quite a lot that Vader killed various exiled Jedi and Dark Jedi, if that was also part of Order 66. Or was it just Vader being a murderous bastard? Does anybody know?

PS: Vader/Anakin is literally a bastard, as he had no father. Shmi was "impregnated by the Force," lol. Does that make anybody else wonder what she did in her spare time? :p

Uhhh..... You got a link for it? I don't really watch it anymore.

I could link you the final scene if you want but I would highly recommend that you watch the whole episode and whatever previous episodes that are apart of the story arc.

I cant quite remember if it was a 2 or 3 episode arc or not. Check out projectfreetv they stream any tv show

I could link you the final scene if you want but I would highly recommend that you watch the whole episode and whatever previous episodes that are apart of the story arc.

I cant quite remember if it was a 2 or 3 episode arc or not. Check out projectfreetv they stream any tv show

4 Episode Arc.

Sabotage,

The Jedi who Knew too much,

To Catch a Jedi,

The Wrong Jedi.

4 Episode Arc.

Sabotage,

The Jedi who Knew too much,

To Catch a Jedi,

The Wrong Jedi.

Okay thanks for the clarification! Yeah couldnt remember how many episodes it took only remember how much I enjoyed them. While im replying to you I may as well ask your opinion/prediction on the fate of Ashoka?

It was part of it.
Erm, not really. Order 66 was a secret command programmed into the minds of clone troopers by Darth Sidious that ordered them to exectute the Jedi. Darth Vader is not a clone trooper.

Vader's actions encompass something known as the Great Jedi Purge, or the Second Jedi Purge, of which Order 66 was the beginning. There is also Operation: Knightfall - AKA the attack on the Jedi Temple.

But this is all semantics really, it was basically all part of Sidious big evil plan to eradicate the Jedi Order.

Okay thanks for the clarification! Yeah couldnt remember how many episodes it took only remember how much I enjoyed them. While im replying to you I may as well ask your opinion/prediction on the fate of Ashoka?
She might crop up in Rebels... but really I cannot say.

In terms of immediate future, I have this fancy that she goes to Onderon to help them rebuild and fight the Empire. Marrying Lux Bonteri in the process. :p

She might crop up in Rebels... but really I cannot say.

In terms of immediate future, I have this fancy that she goes to Onderon to help them rebuild and fight the Empire. Marrying Lux Bonteri in the process. :p

Ugh. One of those happy ending things...

Erm, not really. Order 66 was a secret command programmed into the minds of clone troopers by Darth Sidious that ordered them to exectute the Jedi. Darth Vader is not a clone trooper.

Vader's actions encompass something known as the Great Jedi Purge, or the Second Jedi Purge, of which Order 66 was the beginning. There is also Operation: Knightfall - AKA the attack on the Jedi Temple.

But this is all semantics really, it was basically all part of Sidious big evil plan to eradicate the Jedi Order.

Ya the Purge it was all about it.