Flaw w/ New Arenas

Korithras

Joined an arena match when I queued up today, only we didn't stand a chance, why? Outnumbered by one man.

The teams need to be balanced for arenas otherwise it's totally unfair and there's no point in trying. So do one of the following:

1) Postpone/Reset a round if a player leaves one team until somebody else joins again. (I joined in the middle of the first round, and came in from the loading screen dead.)

2) Force a player (by random draw) to sit out the fight from the team that has too many people.

3) Arena teams need to be balanced in terms of composition. So if your group gets made up of say 3 dps and a healer, the other team needs to have the same build: 3 dps and a healer, not 4 dps, or 2 dps and 2 tanks, etc.

Edited by Korithras

i would be ok with a strict #s matching

but am strongly against your view of fair teams it would kill Q times and solo pvp'er in favor of pre made

good pvp'ers work together no mater the team and win poor pvp'ers try to be solo heroes die then get there team killed

i would be ok with a strict #s matching

but am strongly against your view of fair teams it would kill Q times and solo pvp'er in favor of pre made

good pvp'ers work together no mater the team and win poor pvp'ers try to be solo heroes die then get there team killed

You have a fair point, now here's mine: Two teams of good pvpers going up against one another if one has the superior composition, will win the majority of the fights. I don't care about if it makes premades wait longer because one: Warzone queues are at most, what, five minutes long if that? And two, arenas require half as many people as a conventional warzone so it won't take as long in that case.

You have a fair point, now here's mine: Two teams of good pvpers going up against one another if one has the superior composition, will win the majority of the fights. I don't care about if it makes premades wait longer because one: Warzone queues are at most, what, five minutes long if that? And two, arenas require half as many people as a conventional warzone so it won't take as long in that case.

this will favor pre-made not make them wait longer solo Q'ing would take much longer

i like the organic real feel to the arenas

2 healer 1 tank and 1 dps is a nasty team for 4 dps lol

i don't pvp for a rank but for the fun of it so i like seeing the team never the same