Possible Exploit

Elhanan

It may be possible to get extra Cargo and Inventory space for no charge; uncertain. I did not notice a loss of credits when I added an extra Bay or Inventory slot for one character. Already sent a ticket, but wished to report here, too. FYI

P.S. No hurry..... ;)

Hmmmm, I don't know then. The cartel coin option seemed like the next logical possibility, so if not that then the only other thing I can think of would be a connection hiccup at the time you went to purchase.

Hmmmm, I don't know then. The cartel coin option seemed like the next logical possibility, so if not that then the only other thing I can think of would be a connection hiccup at the time you went to purchase.

Perhaps, but believe I have solved my connection issues. Plus it happened twice: once for cargo and another time for Inventory as I was still uncertain at the time.

Actually i did experience a similiar bug. Once i bought an not so cheap item from the market but noticed that my credits didn't decrease. So i thought, cool maybe a bug where i have infinite money? Nope, after a while and relog,the credits decreased. So it's like a delay. :rak_03:

That could be the case here; took a major loss while swapping Mods and such today. At least, I hope this is the case, as if swapping mods is this expensive, could present even larger difficulties.

Thanks for the head's up on this problem!