Official BC Progression Thread 2.4

LaniAkavir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

Thread is updated.

As for the Intrepidation 16m clears: since the achievement links don't indicate difficulties of the instance, it is safer to show the items dropped (Even the links from chat is acceptable) when you don't have your achievements available with the guild clear. Here are some examples: Example 1 or Example 2 without the GMT required. Also, please turn on the nameplates, if you can.

Otherwise, the progression is accepted and updated. I'd like to point out that, however, if this were claiming clears for a new progression or Nightmare progression, it would have required further proofs.

Just a friendly reminder to keep controversy to a minimum.

Raid on,

Kenji

Sponsored By DWBI cleared NiM Tyrans tonight, claiming server first. Here are the screenies:

Dread Master Tyrans

Achievement Time Stamp

Sorry for having to take two, print screen failed me so I had to tab out and use Screenhunter for the pics. Additional member Toostronk has been added as back up for heals on the team.

Edited by ZooMzy

Also, DWBI would like to claim server first for Calphy NiM.

Dread Master Calphayus

Will be posting a stream link showing kills of Tyrans and Bestia later on when it is available to claim server second.

EDIT: Video clears are here

Dread Master Bestia

Dread Master Tyrans

Full Raid Night (So you can link the achievements for the night)

Edited by ZooMzy

Howdy Folks,

Thread is updated.

Also, in two more weeks it will be the first anniversary of this thread! Looking back, many things have changed for the better. Now, I'll try to avoid being corny and cliche, but, alas, the first anniversary shall also be the last. I no longer have the characters to raid on BC, only a few straggler lowbie alts are what is left of my Medic's legacy.

So please, for the next two weeks, send me a pm on the forums if you are interested in taking over the BC progression thread.

Raid on,

Kenji

Post Script: I guess I'll never get that 5k more views on this thread and beat your PvP thread views, Anttonius.

Confound it!

Edited by LaniAkavir

Howdy Folks,

Thread is updated.

Also, in two more weeks it will be the first anniversary of this thread! Looking back, many things have changed for the better. Now, I'll try to avoid being corny and cliche, but, alas, the first anniversary shall also be the last. I no longer have the characters to raid on BC, only a few straggler lowbie alts are what is left of my Medic's legacy.

So please, for the next two weeks, send me a pm on the forums if you are interested in taking over the BC progression thread.

Raid on,

Kenji

Post Script: I guess I'll never get that 5k more views on this thread and beat your PvP thread views, Anttonius.

Confound it!

Take that back! Don't do this! Don't, it's illogical! You're not thinking straight! Take it all back! Say it was a joke, DON'T DO THIS TO US!

• 2 weeks later...
Take that back! Don't do this! Don't, it's illogical! You're not thinking straight! Take it all back! Say it was a joke, DON'T DO THIS TO US!

Aw, I'd really love to continue but there's nothing left for me in BC.

Either I cut the ties or I get dragged on by these lovely memories :(

There's still a week left before the thread is passed on folks, I'm still updating the thread!

I'll also be compiling a timeline about the previous thread owners. Hopefully it'll be passed on as time goes.

Don't be shy folks, pm me if you are interested in taking over the thread.

Edited by LaniAkavir

Didn't realize you were still updating the thread.

Organized Chaos downed a couple new bosses on our 16 man progression team.

NiM Nefra - https://live.staticflickr.com/3927/15218098440_47c5c8407e_b.jpg You can see the "strongholds" icon at the top of the screen, proving we did this kill after the Nefra fix.

NiM Draxus - https://live.staticflickr.com/3929/15218251927_02615097b4_b.jpg

NiM Grob'thok - https://live.staticflickr.com/2949/15218167128_57d5a18ec0_b.jpg

Thanks again for everything you've done for the community here. Really hoping someone takes over this thread.

Howdy folks,

I have compiled a timeline of progression thread caretakers from what I can scrounge up. Though I am sad to announce that the exact dates of the Legacy threads (pre-2.0) are gone forever. The only clues left are the whispers of the very first thread owner's name, Zinaire.

[Pre-2.0] Unknown Dates - Zinaire aka "Kridara"

[2.1] 10.02.2012 - SojournerNC aka "Arashi"

[2.2] 06.26.2013 - Tmanarl aka "Maris"

[2.3] 09.09.2013 - Underground_Man aka "Z"

[2.4] 10.05.2013 - LaniAkavir aka "Kenji"

[2.5] Present - TBA

Special Thanks to Jedi_Magnius aka "Magnius" who backed up the records when the progression threads were deleted.

If anyone knows the forum name of Zinaire, please let me know, just so the credit can be given to where it's due...

EDIT: After further digging, I found out Zinaire is the forum name.

Who shall be the new thread caretaker!? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

Edited by LaniAkavir