Official BC Progression Thread 2.4

LaniAkavir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy folks,

DoA attempted NiM TfB again after months of hiatus and got everything down within 2 hours, sadly right before we defeat TfB itself, BC got shut down! We had to complete it one day after, it's a conspiracy!

Well, here are the screenshots, enjoy.

Dread Guards (1shot)

Operator IX

Kephess the Undying

Terror from Beyond

Edited by LaniAkavir

Howdy folks,

DoA attempted NiM TfB again after months of hiatus and got everything down within 2 hours, sadly right before we defeat TfB itself, BC got shut down! We had to complete it one day after, it's a conspiracy!

Well, here are the screenshots, enjoy.

Dread Guards (1shot)

Operator IX

Kephess the Undying

Terror from Beyond

You gave in and rolled a scoundrel.

Weak.

You know what's even more fun? If you look at the screenshots prior to TfB, apparently I played both Commando and Scoundrel healing at the same time!

PROOF!

At long last, the might haxor Kenji has slipped up and admitted his modified game. May the devs deliver upon to you a ban befitting that of the overpowered heals haxor you are!

Guild name: Quorum

Faction: Imperial

Raid: Dread Palace

Raid size: 16M

Difficulty: HM

Bestia

Tyrans (already had the achievement so this is with the UTC clock)

Calphayus

Raptus

Achievement dates are CST.

Chaos Legion is normally an 8 man ops group in Quorum. We quite enjoyed running 16M content tonight. There were 4 alts present that aren't in Quorum, though most have alts in Quorum:

• Porthios <Dark Lemming>
  • Narcdim <Sin After Sin>
  • Huiyun <Dark Lemming>
  • Sev'row <Project Shadowfury>

Quorum also has a 16 man progression group that's currently working on Brontes. We look forward to going back and getting screenshots of DF clears for that group.

Greetings,

Thread has been updated!

Congrats on the 16man HM clear Quorum, if you'd like to have your guild site mentioned, let me know.

Also, congrats on full DP HM 8man clear REIGN, timer isn't really required, only when going for server ranked.

Last but not least, DoA has cleared NiM TfB with title run, here are the screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/MYkmaEy.jpg

If I'm missing anything, please let me know

PROOF!

At long last, the might haxor Kenji has slipped up and admitted his modified game. May the devs deliver upon to you a ban befitting that of the overpowered heals haxor you are!

No wait! It's an old habit from playing zerg in Starcraft II D: all that 300apm can't be bothered with some 50 average apm per character in this game :p (( jk, I was only a gold player in SC2, and average about 200apm with zerg ))

For the record, I was infested, went from Terrans to Zerg :rak_01:

Edited by LaniAkavir

No wait! It's an old habit from playing zerg in Starcraft II D: all that 300apm can't be bothered with some 50 average apm per character in this game :p (( jk, I was only a gold player in SC2, and average about 200apm with zerg ))

For the record, I was infested, went from Terrans to Zerg :rak_01:

Grats to all the progress you guys are making!

You had 200 APM yet you were only in gold 0.o. People in gold have like 75apm at best.

Agreed.

You must have been so bad but so good at the same time.

I make up my strategy and counter knowledge short-comings with mad economics macros, but then that doesn't do much good in 1v1s.

Grats to all the progress you guys are making!

You had 200 APM yet you were only in gold 0.o. People in gold have like 75apm at best.

Word.

Edited by LaniAkavir

Howdy folks,

I have noticed some Crests of the Dread Masters running around as well as the Eternal Warrior titles! That means it's time to create a whole new section for Hateful Entity just as we did Dreadful Entity!

I'm also working on a new format for the World/Secret Bosses, see if I can come up with something nice without too much redundancy.

Regards,

Kenji

Guild name: Quorum

Guild website: http://quorum-tor.enjin.com

Faction: Imperial

Raid: Dread Fortress

Raid size: 16M

Difficulty: HM

Brontes

We will work on providing screenshots of the earlier bosses, I keep forgetting to take them. Achievement dates are CST.

Durasteel Dogs is Quorum's 16M progression group. This week there were 4 alts present that aren't in Quorum, though most have alts in Quorum.

• Scrum <Dendarii Mercenary Fleet>
  • Icefang <Imperial Northwestern Front>
  • Huiyun <Dark Lemming>
  • Porthios <Dark Lemming>

Howdy folks,

I have noticed some Crests of the Dread Masters running around as well as the Eternal Warrior titles! That means it's time to create a whole new section for Hateful Entity just as we did Dreadful Entity!

I'm also working on a new format for the World/Secret Bosses, see if I can come up with something nice without too much redundancy.

Regards,

Kenji

Or maybe they transferred to the Harbinger and paid the 35 mil for the mask and the tittle. *cough* *cough* Zuhara :jawa_redface:

Or maybe they transferred to the Harbinger and paid the 35 mil for the mask and the tittle. *cough* *cough* Zuhara :jawa_redface:

Ahaha, I just noticed Kenji posted this.

But on a serious note, slot me down for the server first Hateful Entity clear, chief. I can screenshot my title and Crest, since I soloed the boss ;)

Edited by ZooMzy

its not server first if it wasn't done on the server, first.

p.s.

i have geared jug tank looking for some sexy progression...

possibly my sorc healer(main) or dps

-gfunk mar

sick power (sorc)

impenetrable power (jug)

Edited by OWENWILSON

its not server first if it wasn't done on the server, first.

p.s.

i have geared jug tank looking for some sexy progression...

possibly my sorc healer(main) or dps

-gfunk mar

sick power (sorc)

impenetrable power (jug)

I did do it on this server.

Aurum Gaming taught me how, after I paid them 35 million for the secret on Harbinger.

I came back here.

Now I solo the Hateful Entity when I get bored.