PVE vs PVP (warzone) lvl55

Zandoezan

Hey all, as some of you might know i have no interest in playing PVP or doing any type of person versus another person. It's just not something that interest me.

My question or maybe gripe is that it looks like whatever you want to buy from a vendor on Coruscant that sells lvl55 mods/gear it allmost seems as if you have to have done PVP type fighting to be able to get these using commidation credits. Am i wrong or is it actually like that?

I know i can buy lots of lvl62 or now even higher mods on GTN but id like to get some without using commidation credits that i have to earn from doing PVP battles. Is this possible?

I have not really played much after my char reached lvl55 and made only a short trip to Makeb which i found difficult doing the dailies.

As Shadowcaper says.

I assume you are mostly soloing unguilded.

If so I would suggest doing the Czerka and GSI dailies, they are easier and will net you 30 or more Basic Commendations a day (check out Dulfy for guides on how to start and complete them). Then go to the basic comms vendor on fleet and buy your gear (with mods already in them). If you don't like the look of the gear then rip the mods out and put them in your favoured pieces. A couple weeks of this and you will find the Makeb dailies much easier and then can move on to the new dailies and elite comms for the next tier.

The good news is that they just upped the tier available for Basic Comms so you are starting at just the right time.

If you put your mind to it and don't mind grouping you can do the first part of it much faster and get geared within a few days.

Edited by Kandrick

Thx for the reply... I think ill start doing what you said tonight when i get home.

ps. I was actually thinking of the fleet and not coruscant for the gear. :eek:

As Shadowcaper says.

I assume you are mostly soloing unguilded.

If so I would suggest doing the Czerka and GSI dailies, they are easier and will net you 30 or more Basic Commendations a day (check out Dulfy for guides on how to start and complete them). Then go to the basic comms vendor on fleet and buy your gear (with mods already in them). If you don't like the look of the gear then rip the mods out and put them in your favoured pieces. A couple weeks of this and you will find the Makeb dailies much easier and then can move on to the new dailies and elite comms for the next tier.

The good news is that they just upped the tier available for Basic Comms so you are starting at just the right time.

If you put your mind to it and don't mind grouping you can do the first part of it much faster and get geared within a few days.

Edited by Zandoezan