The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

First Time Poster

MASOLIZ

As it says in the title it's my first time posting on the forums woke up a few min ago

And goin back to bed soon, just wanted to know if it possible to change my post name before I get really involved in it. I'm on my phone cuz there's something wrong with my comp which I hope to fix this weekend, whether I have to contact CS or it's not possible any advice/help would be appreciated, just since I can't log in atm been browsing the forums

Thanks in advance

Edited by MASOLIZ
Messed up

I dont think there is a way to change your username. But you can put your toon name in your signature if you want everyone to know who you are.

Yeah thanks but my comp is messed up atm hopefully it'll be fixed this weekend, so I'm on my phone thanks again

There currently is no way to change your screen name. Second, what's wrong with your comp? Sometimes your companion will disappear totally, no icon to show them or any button at the bottom to push. It's a simple fix. Open your crew screen by hitting N and select your companion. If you only have one, you can send them to sell your junk and when they return all will be fixed. Edited by Thylbanus