Help with Party Frames for 4v4s

madtycoon

Is there a way to have normal group frames show up in 4v4? I've only been able to figure out how to get ops frames to show. On the PTS I seem to remember you could show group frames when you unchecked "Use Operation Frames as Group Frames" under user interface in arena just like you would in a flashpoint, but that doesn't seem to work now.

If you can't do this, is there a way to organize your ops frames to line up with the group frames. Problem I'm having is Target Party Member 1-3 won't always match where my group members are in the ops frames. I've tried using target party member 1-4 and 1-3 with target self, same problem happens.

How do other people deal with this? Do I just have to adjust? I really don't want to click on my party frames and the ops frames are horrible for seeing debuffs with the 4 debuff limit, especially when playing or teaming with a sage because of the shield debuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.