Trying to get the rotation down

theChallenger

Hows it going fellow Maras? I've just come back from a significant hiatus and am having trouble getting my rotation down for my 47 Carnage Mara (pve). I don't have as much time on my hands as i used to to figure it out myself so any help I get would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hows it going fellow Maras? I've just come back from a significant hiatus and am having trouble getting my rotation down for my 47 Carnage Mara (pve). I don't have as much time on my hands as i used to to figure it out myself so any help I get would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Carnage has changed a bit since you left. So, it starts with Massacre which for 6 seconds after, your Ataru Form has an extra 30% chance to be triggered. After Ataru Form is triggered its hits have a 30% chance to grant Execute, which makes your next Force Scream by 100%, if talented. Gore increases armor penetration by 100% for 4 secs, so logically this can be used for FS, Massacre or Ravage depending on situation and CD.

Also, Ataru Form damage has a 45% chance to grant Slaughter, which finishes the cooldown on Gore and Vicious Throw and makes your next Vicious Throw free and usable on a target with any health level.

Hope this helps.