The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Movies or Series

ClausOlsen

I have just seen the movie where Anakin gets his padawan Ahsoka + all the first 4 seasons of The clone wars.

Wow!! what a great series.:cool:

What else is worth watching of Star Wars beside the 6 famous movies ?

Erm... there are 5 seasons, you might wanna watch the fifth one.

We do not speak of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Oh yes we do. I still celebrate Life Day. :p

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."

―Princess Leia Organa

Oh yes we do. I still celebrate Life Day. :p

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."

―Princess Leia Organa

OK you can celebrate life day, but that's it. :p