Any one else use PVP to gear up lowbie alts?

cub-lover

i mean at levels 21-39 theirs nothing to spend war zone commendations on. So what i normally do is pvp till i have 1200 coms trade em in for 30 planetary coms and then visit the vendors on the fleet, i have four characters that have never left the fleet since getting their, their just no reason to.

I typically starting pvping around 16-17 then at 20 buy implants, earpieces and whatever armor I can afford at the vendor. I do the same around level 35ish for the 40 gear and hopefully by the time I hit 40, I have 40 valor and begin trading in comms for ranked and stacking them until 55 :)

I typically starting pvping around 16-17 then at 20 buy implants, earpieces and whatever armor I can afford at the vendor. I do the same around level 35ish for the 40 gear and hopefully by the time I hit 40, I have 40 valor and begin trading in comms for ranked and stacking them until 55 :)

actually, comm for comm, its better to convert your wz comms to planetary and buy the mods from the planetary vendors.

actually, comm for comm, its better to convert your wz comms to planetary and buy the mods from the planetary vendors.

you could jsut use one level 50 -55 for that then when your alts hit 50 htye have full gear from the makeb vendor

I used PVP to level and did my class quest in between warzones pops so i would not fall behind in the story.

I also bought the PVP weapons and traded them in from 25-55.

So the alt that i just hit 55 on yesterday has capped 4500 ranked warzone comms and 35 PVP weapons worth 900 regular warzone comms each.

Typically I use those planetary comms for the levels in between. Or I craft mods or enhancements. I usually just focus on the implant and earpieces to be honest