Arena starting with less than 4 players

Gigabix

Long queue times don't stop the PvE Group Finder from being used...why treat PvP so differently?.

Because the PvE Group Finder queue being slow doesn't stop people from accessing the majority of the PvE content.

The idea that queue pops might take longer is nullified by the players leaving WZ's or Arenas...just because my queue pops faster with players who leave, doesn't make it fun for anyone...

Last night I wanted to get my daily done before I went to bed, so I queued for a warzone. The wait was about 10min, which I found a little annoying. I was hoping for an arena, but I got a voidstar.. So, in the system you're proposing, I would have been in the Arena queue and the Voidstar would not have popped when it did, because you would have had at least 1 person (me), not in that queue.. The next warzone I got put into was a 2v4 arena, and I enjoyed it (I was on the outnumbered side, but it was fun being able to get some kills and last a while).

If we can have choice without breaking the wait times for all servers, then that makes sense to me.. If they mess up the queue times, I think you'll see a lot more complaints popping up than there are now.