sith insit healer lfg

RJDavis

I have a level 55 Sith Inquisitor that I've specced as healer. Since the release of the game, I've been playing with primarily just a handful of friends but never enough to do Ops or really get my moneys worth. Now that I have a healer and have seen the new armor and all that. I want to actually experience the game I paid for.

I'm just looking for a guild who does both level 50 ops (even if it's for training reasons) and the new ones. I want to be able to actually play the game.

Well if you are looking for a guild I would recommend my own Evil Intentions, as it sounds like you are looking for a group of friends to work with and raid.

We are just getting to recruiting more players and are willing to help gear you out and help you to become a better healer. I will be on later tonight and you can message me a Slayersorange if you are interested. We have plenty of experienced people to help gear you to BiS, we just ask that you be respectful and if you have any problems bring it up to guild leadership. If I'm not on send me a mail and I'll add your name to my friends list if interested in joining.

Well if you are looking for a guild I would recommend my own Evil Intentions, as it sounds like you are looking for a group of friends to work with and raid.

We are just getting to recruiting more players and are willing to help gear you out and help you to become a better healer. I will be on later tonight and you can message me a Slayersorange if you are interested. We have plenty of experienced people to help gear you to BiS, we just ask that you be respectful and if you have any problems bring it up to guild leadership. If I'm not on send me a mail and I'll add your name to my friends list if interested in joining.

I come from playing World of Warcraft for an insane number of years. While I played there, I was a healer in the last legs of Wraith of the Lich King. I got bit by the raiding bug, and bit by the heroics bug, and pretty much bit and spoiled by being in a big guild. I never had to respec to a DPS spec just to do my dailies. I just had someone on who would ask if I could pocket heal them.

I don't want this to be misinterpreted as me wanting to be carried through. The only real nights that my group of friends can get online are Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. The guild is just them and I. I have all my alts and my first level 50/55 in that guild but with this new patch and the Dread Lords hitting us, I just look at all the content there is that I haven't seen.

I've never been in any of the level 50 raids, or even the new ones. I'm all about progression basically, and bettering the way that I play my toon. I did get a message sent out to you though through the mail service. I'm on CST, and will be on again tonight around 7ish.