HM The Foundry (and Possibly Other lvl 50 Flashpoints) Do Not Give Black Hole Pieces

Bstr

I did a run of Hard Mode The Foundry last night for the HK Loyalty Chip. None of the bosses dropped Black Hole pieces. Instead, they dropped Artifact Quality [Prototype] level 50 gear like they did before 2.0. We did have 2 Campaign relics drop and all bosses dropped Classic Commendations, but none of the Black Hole gear.

I ran multiple Hard Mode Flashpoints last weekend and all the bosses either dropped a Campaign relic or Black Hole gear.

EDIT: HM False Emperor gave [Prototype] gear on some bosses and Black Hole gear on others

From the 2.0 Patch Notes:

Flashpoints

General

• Level 50 Flashpoint bosses now drop Black Hole pieces.

If this change was intended, please indicate it in the Patch Notes.

• Dev Post

Hey there Bstr,

After double checking, there have not been any changes to the level 50 FP gear drops; these bosses have always had a chance but not guarantee for Black Hole gear.

However, just in case there's something very awry that we're missing, I'll leave this thread open and keep an eye out for others to report if they're seeing that drops have changed since 2.4.

Hey there Bstr,

After double checking, there have not been any changes to the level 50 FP gear drops; these bosses have always had a chance but not guarantee for Black Hole gear.

However, just in case there's something very awry that we're missing, I'll leave this thread open and keep an eye out for others to report if they're seeing that drops have changed since 2.4.

Thanks for the response.

I guess I've always been lucky in level 50 HM Flashpoints to always get Black Hole pieces from bosses before now. The patch notes from 2.0 made it sound like all that bosses dropped were Black Hole pieces.

EDIT 10/4: Just did a Kaon Under Siege run last night: all the gear was Black Hole gear. I guess we were unlucky on the HM The Foundry run.

Edited by Bstr

However, just in case there's something very awry that we're missing, I'll leave this thread open and keep an eye out for others to report

Like me running HM Foundry once a week ago and getting the 1-time, 10-time, and 25-time achievements at once?

Don't get me wrong, the bug's appreciated, but 'awry' reminded me of said incident. Figure you should know.

Lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.