So BIoWare..you said we'd have a smaller patch to download if we waited..but we don't

Suromir

....so. thanks for the false info.

I really wish TPTB would clean house with the incompetence over there and get people that are actually able to do their job and give accurate information.

11GB download after patch even though I did EXACTLY what you all said to do that was supposed to result in a "much smaller" download.

good job. as usual.

So. For the people that end up going over their bandwidth limit due to your screw up...can we get an address and person over at your office to send the bill too?

....so. thanks for the false info.

I really wish TPTB would clean house with the incompetence over there and get people that are actually able to do their job and give accurate information.

11GB download after patch even though I did EXACTLY what you all said to do that was supposed to result in a "much smaller" download.

good job. as usual.

So. For the people that end up going over their bandwidth limit due to your screw up...can we get an address and person over at your office to send the bill too?

Honest question:

Are you on a college bandwidth limit?

I am on Time Warner and I think my limit for the week is something like 500G. I am not saying Bioware is right, they screwed up big time, but what company or service are you on where 12G is close to your limit?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.