♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill larvae first. All I'm gonna say.

We understand what needs to be done, but the point is if you cant see adds how you supposed to kill them. That is a typical problem with 16man. Adds dont render properly and by the time they show up half of the raid is dead. And its not that one person cant see them, its typically multiple people. Also seems to be random, one pull dps cant see them then the next the tanks cant see them.

Kill larvae first. All I'm gonna say.

Lol thank you for your help, in order to be able to move to tyrans we obviously had to kill bestia... which means we know how to do the fight... so thank you for the wonderfully helpful advice, much appreciated.

We understand what needs to be done, but the point is if you cant see adds how you supposed to kill them. That is a typical problem with 16man. Adds dont render properly and by the time they show up half of the raid is dead. And its not that one person cant see them, its typically multiple people. Also seems to be random, one pull dps cant see them then the next the tanks cant see them.

In our experience, it seems to be a player side issue. The same people that have trouble seeing the Kephess spawns on Brontes are the same people that generally have trouble seeing Bestia adds. That being said, it's definitely frustrating nonetheless; however, outside of our first time in there, we very rarely run into the problem.

Edited by Typeslice

Yeah for some reason regardless of graphics settings it hits people differently, one pull i couldn't see anything for three secs on the next it could be 30 secs with same settings. Tried focus target for acquire focus targets target and such like that but sometimes the focus target couldn't see the mobs; and even when that worked sometimes people couldnt shoot the mob they were targeted on, was giving an los warning even when standing on someone who was also shooting the same target... so hence the drop to 8 man after 2 1/2 hours of the same stupid issues.

Congrats on Brontes btw!

Edited by g_land

Yeah for some reason regardless of graphics settings it hits people differently, one pull i couldn't see anything for three secs on the next it could be 30 secs with same settings. Tried focus target for acquire focus targets target and such like that but sometimes the focus target couldn't see the mobs; and even when that worked sometimes people couldnt shoot the mob they were targeted on, was giving an los warning even when standing on someone who was also shooting the same target... so hence the drop to 8 man after 2 1/2 hours of the same stupid issues.

Congrats on Brontes btw!

Ya I was one of the people that couldn't see anything lucky for me I heal so it wasnt as bad but when it happened to a tank we would mostly likey just wipe it and start over or have a guardian dps sent or slinger tank it for like 3 secs until the tank could see(didn't always work). Try putting graphics all graphics on low turning off nameplates and flytext and the most important part throwing sparkle powder,but you prob already know all this good luck its a very annoying thing.

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about the problems y'all have been having with game issues in relation to raiding. Unfortunately this thread is not a discussion thread and to avoid any further clogging of the thread I'm going to have to politely ask that y'all move the discussion to another thread.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Take care,

Beezy

Ya I was one of the people that couldn't see anything lucky for me I heal so it wasnt as bad but when it happened to a tank we would mostly likey just wipe it and start over or have a guardian dps sent or slinger tank it for like 3 secs until the tank could see(didn't always work). Try putting graphics all graphics on low turning off nameplates and flytext and the most important part throwing sparkle powder,but you prob already know all this good luck its a very annoying thing.

Our problem is that absolutely everyone was experiencing this and it was not consistently the same people and everyone was switching around their graphics. It was not limited to the same two or three people every time. For me as tank it was easy just sit on side aoe taunt and spam cyclone slash after a force sweep, but absolutely everyone was having the issue and completely varied by attempt. Anyways, long story short... this is why we have a 16 tyrans and not a Bestia.

Apparently I missed a few posts .. or 10 .. lol. Such is the schedule of a crazy midnight shift person.

1. Grats again Undercon cause ... amayzing. Donna I love you bonkbonk <3

2.a Please don't goad people or instigate stuff. (not saying you were, you were "probably" trying to be helpful)

2.b Please don't be super overly sensitive. (not saying you were, maybe he didn't mean it that way?)

2.c The purpose of this thread is to give credit to the guilds and/or raiding groups that compete for progression. SM/HM/NiM doesn't matter, for some guilds progression is progression. Please keep the general attitude positive in here. I prefer to keep the thread clean of other conversations, but since I'm the Queen of Random Tangents I will allow any conversations that are POSITIVE concerning PvE Operations. I will also answer any questions people have about encounters at any time. You can ask them on this thread, pm me, or mail/whisper in game. If you need help spelling my name see the text in blue on the very first post of this thread.

3. I love you Rambeezy, maybe we can skype ... but I'm still wearing the snowsuit and goggles. Appreciate your help.

Edited: Adding a #4!

4. Graphics issues where things don't show up really really really REALLY suck. Especially now that a lot of the newer operations are being tuned so that any mistake can cause a wipe. It's very frustrating, and trust that we all know how you feel. Big ups to keeping your raid group motivated though and moving on to downing Tyrans.

Edited by Zalindae

And Raptus? http://file3.guildlaunch.net/241577/Screenshot_2013-11-05_23_44_45_425663.jpg

Edit: sorry, just noticed the phase got cut out, here is the acviev: http://file3.guildlaunch.net/241577/Screenshot_2013-11-06_00_04_44_994274.jpg

Capped off an 8 boss kill night! Great job everyone!

Edited by Typeslice

Alright, I've been procrastinating (Again...) so here's a big update! Over the past two weeks, we downed DP council HM, and finally gathered enough members to run 16m HMs. With that, we got bestia in DP HM down, and got up to Brontes in DF 16m HM. I also included the achievement for the DP HM 8m kills which I didnt have the loot SSs for before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.