Account-wide unlock for Emote: Whatup not working

MoffKes

I got Emote: Whatup from a Pursuer pack and used it. It works fine on that character but when I bought the account wide unlock from collections using a different character in my legacy, I was charged 600CC but the "reclaim" button never showed up. It only shows the cartel coin symbol. When I click it, it asks if I want to buy the account wide unlock and when I click "yes", it tells me I've already unlocked it (which I did). I tried using the emote just to be sure and it tells me the emote is locked. I didn't have any issues with the other emotes that I unlocked account wide so I know I'm not doing something wrong. TL;DR: I bought the account wide unlock but I can't access it from other characters in my legacy.

Your certainly not the only one, I've just gained the 'What Up' emote and when I payed the 600 cartel coins to unlock it for my account, it deducted the cartel coins but still says it's not unlocked. I've also tried client re-log and still nothing. :mad:

Your certainly not the only one, I've just gained the 'What Up' emote and when I unlocked it for 600 cartel coins, it deducted the cartel coins but still says it's not unlocked. I've also tried client re-log and still nothing. :mad:

Yeah exactly, i wouldn't mind if the coins were not gone but this is bull****! :mad:

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We're looking into your reports that account-wide unlocks aren't working for Emote: What Up after it's be added to Collections. We apologize for the inconvenience or confusion this might have caused.

Please be sure to post here if you see this with any other items, but this will be fixed with the Game Update 2.4 patch tomorrow! :)

I just hope myself and anyone else that payed the 600 cartel coins for the account unlock for the 'What Up' emote do not have to pay yet a second amount of 600 cartel coins for what we already payed for. However, it's good news to hear something is being done about this issue.

Hey folks,

We're looking into your reports that account-wide unlocks aren't working for Emote: What Up after it's be added to Collections. We apologize for the inconvenience or confusion this might have caused.

Please be sure to post here if you see this with any other items, but this will be fixed with the Game Update 2.4 patch tomorrow! :)

Thank you Amber. The same behavior is occurring with the Poison Lobel pet. It says "unlocking" in red text and takes your coins, but he cannot be reclaimed from collections.

• Dev Post

Unfortunately, anyone who purchased the account wide unlock for Emote: What Up before Game Update 2.4 will not be automatically granted the unlock retroactively. If you're in this situation, please file a Customer Support ticket, and they will assist you.

Lol logged in, checked, still not fixed :mon_trap:

Does this mean that you have already paid for the unlock and it's not currently granted, or does this mean that you have paid for the unlock after the patch today and it's asking you to do so again?

Thanks for any details!

Unfortunately, anyone who purchased the account wide unlock for Emote: What Up before Game Update 2.4 will not be automatically granted the unlock retroactively. If you're in this situation, please file a Customer Support ticket, and they will assist you.

Does this mean that you have already paid for the unlock and it's not currently granted, or does this mean that you have paid for the unlock after the patch today and it's asking you to do so again?

Thanks for any details!

Hey Amber, well i paid for the account-wide unlock before the patch. But it still says i have to purchase it although i already did. :confused:

I hope it is resolved as quick as possible as I've been playing this game since pre-purchase but now with only 9 days left on my subscription and I'm starting to doubt to continue the subscription. I've also recieved a reply too the ticket: 10280546 and it said I have indeed payed the 600 cartel coins and won't have to pay another 600 cartel coins and also they are sending the issue to the developers. However, the 'What Up' emote has still not account unlocked for me.

Hey Amber, well i paid for the account-wide unlock before the patch. But it still says i have to purchase it although i already did. :confused:

Same thing. I paid for the account-wide unlock before the patch, and it didn't work. I already had a ticket open but it was closed by a service agent. So now I have to open a new ticket, I still can't use the account-wide unlock, and I still don't have my coins. If you would like to look at the ticket, it is Ticket: 10276654

I'm having the same issue with the Poison Lobel. I tried 2x to purchase the account unlock and failed. My ticket got closed since the issue was "fixed" with 2.4, however I have neither been reimbursed for the coins, nor do I have the unlock unlocked. If it's a matter of the transaction not going through (I bought enough other unlocks for 60 credits that night that I can't tell which was which from the cartel tab of my account) I will pony up again for the unlock. However, the second time I clicked on everything, my balance did drop. The money isn't much, but having to pay 3x for the same thing is irksome. Ticket 10288932