My Top 10 Issues that annoy the crap out of me.

SBR_QuorTek

I know some of it seem like rants and whatever, but if you look into the different matters, then there is an actual problem here and there.

I hate the way the game is maneged compared to a few other really successfull or just working well MMO's out there I think you guys, since this is a brand new MMO should be able to do better, I mean we write the year 2013, it is not rocket science anymore to build games compared to what it was like 10 years ago or further.

1. The game is performing bad and the game itself do not seem handled well or maneged well enough as it is, every other game I play I get an average fps when doing heavy stuff around 120-130. in this game here it seem to drop to like 60 or so.

2. As mentioned in other post, varactyls are off the scale, they are too small to be impressive mounts as being living creatures we ride around in the world on, it is a bug.

3. Some times on a very rare (in my case) occation... game simply just dumps my net down into the red field, meaning would be having massive lag and having a ping at 1000 climbing up to 50000 or more then DC, it is a very rare issue for me and ToR is the only game for me having that issue, it is no fun when it start and people actually rely on you being able to dish out DPS or whatever else.

4. the GM responses in game, the tickets are simply not handled well at all, I see that other get copy pasted stuff sent back to them as well, just look at the forums in general to dust something up instead of actually lending a hand with actually serious issues.

5. Progress in fixing the game and actually increasing performance of it seem lacking badly, I mean... you guys add something and you break 10 other things.

6. The launcher is slow, yes you guys say it is worked upon... but do you guys actually know how to fix it without breaking anything else, anyhow fix it, as well as general server/client side stuff inside the game to make it run more smooth.

7. The Training Dummy causes toolbar/skill lag for me... meaning it makes it hard for me to parse well, at current point on a target dummy I can only reach 2790~2885 DPS range, but sometimes the game stutter or the dummy somewhat lag... and I miss a few seconds here and there, where as in live I do around 2950~3000+ DPS, it is very frustrating not to be able to peak on the dummy to check out stuff, but at least I get to do alot of hardcore stuff with friends so can make some real parses here and there.

8. Some times the game gives and error 9000 or something alike it, I don't recall the exact number, it is rare though and kicks me to login screen.

9. on a very rare occation for me, it crashes to desktop for no reason at all, very rare in my case, but I see others being hit by it more frequently.

10. The game not being able to handle 24 vs 24 people in combat at a time against each other more people or the likes can cause bad performance or slideshows, not so much an issue for me anymore though but it still reaches a level of bad performance, any chance we could get the actual game fixed instead of this constant cartel stuff bombing us for no reason but instead making players suffer one way or another.