HK quest reset in it's own

Esproc

Logged on to do False Emperor for the last HK part and found the quest reset to [HEROIC 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocol (boarding the Theoretica).

Besides the waste of time and the aggravation of now having to search for all the parts again, except the two from Instances, I also have to repurchase the bloody part from the jawa as well for another 125k.

Thanks for the "fun".

Just checked my 55 sniper that decided to go after HK and was also in the position of only needing one more part to find that the quest was reset to [HEROIC 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols as well.

That's 250k and a search your butt off load of time for parts "chock full of 'fun'" to decide about.

Again, my thanks to the coders of fluff and reskin from ea for the "quality" of work.

R. I. P.

BioWare

April 2012

Logged on to do False Emperor for the last HK part and found the quest reset to [HEROIC 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocol (boarding the Theoretica).

Besides the waste of time and the aggravation of now having to search for all the parts again, except the two from Instances, I also have to repurchase the bloody part from the jawa as well for another 125k.

Thanks for the "fun".

Just checked my 55 sniper that decided to go after HK and was also in the position of only needing one more part to find that the quest was reset to [HEROIC 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols as well.

That's 250k and a search your butt off load of time for parts "chock full of 'fun'" to decide about.

Again, my thanks to the coders of fluff and reskin from ea for the "quality" of work.

R. I. P.

BioWare

April 2012

Calm down and read Eric's posts from last week here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6761606#post6761606

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6762900#post6762900

In short, file a CS ticket in game and get a free pass past [HEROIC 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols onto the next part of the questline. You won't even have to find the rest of the parts you didn't find before. Took them 2 days to get back to me on my Sage about this.

• 8 months later...
This mission is ridiculous. Nothing like searching in vain for an hour to find squat. At least they could narrow it down a little better. After an hour searching on Dromund Kass dark temple approach, I've had it! I need to go mellow out for a couple of days. FTS!!

I have had the same problem 2 times now, and I know others who have had the same issue. I created a ticket and they set it up to the Heroic. The problem is, you miss out on the credits and loot drops the previous quests bring. So, I have quit doing HK storyline. Iv'e had bug problems with it since the day it was released. Edited by DarthVengeant