Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hello people .... PVP stats?

Aztian

Stack power and surge and go all strength mods. You don't need any crit. If your accuracy is around 95 your golden butyyou can be a little less.

Use power augments for rage PvP, not strength. Also you get 3% accuracy from the talents (giving you 94% accuracy assuming you have the buff from maxing out the affection of a companion) so full surge is also the best way to go.

Use power augments for rage PvP, not strength. Also you get 3% accuracy from the talents (giving you 94% accuracy assuming you have the buff from maxing out the affection of a companion) so full surge is also the best way to go.

Why would you choose Power over Strength? Power gives like a 0.03% more damage over Strength, but Strength gives crit chance without wasting useful secondary stat slots on crit.

Strength gives you power, and more. Use strength

Wrong. Strength gives you bonus damage and crit. Power gives you only bonus damage and it is more bonus damage than strength gives. I don't know the numbers exactly but I believe it is like .20 bonus damage per point in strength vs. .23 bonus damage per point in power. With full power augments I believe it comes to about 8 more bonus damage than the strength augments. Strength augments on the other hand, would give you somewhere around 1.2 % more crit I believe. For rage spec you want as much bonus damage as you can get so the power augments are superior.

Why would you choose Power over Strength? Power gives like a 0.03% more damage over Strength, but Strength gives crit chance without wasting useful secondary stat slots on crit.

The meaningful damage in rage is an autocrit, plus you get an additional 7.5% crit to vicious slash (your main filler) and vicious throw (your execute) from brutality. Power stacking buffs smash more than strength stacking buffs the other abilities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.