Refunds of purchased items

DeeMoneyBig

If you are referring to an item such as a bought CM armor set, those are pretty sure are open to a refund as long as you don't claim it within the purchase menu. If you did in fact claim the item, I don't really think a refund is a possibility. Not the most familiar with the system as I don't buy much so I could be wrong.

If you're talking about CM items, there is no "refund window"

Once you claim the item to your inventory, there are no refunds.

As long as it is sitting in your "unclaimed" queue, you can return it for a full refund.

As far as I know, it'll sit there forever until you claim it.

If you're talking about vendor purchases, what items have ever gotten cheaper within the "refund" period since that tends to only happen with a patch.

If you buy a Conqueror enhancer and return it after 2.4 is an example. The enhancer is 1750 ranked and 775 unranked comms today. next week it will likely only cost 400 normal comms.

Will I get a refund for what I paid as long as the bind timer hasn't expired?

I doubt anyone has been brave enough to try that. The safest thing to do would be to buy it at the start of each gaming session, and sell it back before the timer expires or you log off. Although I'd probably prefer a properly augmented partisan piece to conqueror anyway.

If you buy a Conqueror enhancer and return it after 2.4 is an example. The enhancer is 1750 ranked and 775 unranked comms today. next week it will likely only cost 400 normal comms.

I highly doubt the timer will remain, meaning as soon as the patch is live, the timer will be set to zero meaning the item will be bound and thus cannot be exchanged. unlike the rakata/columi tokens that were still present. If you try this expect to put in a ticket and have them go...pfft

It is a interestng question, but I do not think anyone can answer it

Back when comms were being converted (2.0 I think), I picked up a bunch of armor pieces using the various planetary comms, I would have been WAY over the 100 comm limit otherwise.

After 2.0 hit, I still had the armor, the bind timers had not expired, and I was able to turn the armor back in for the new generic planetary comms.

So when 2.0 hit, it was possible to return items for the NEW cost.

That was 2.0 though, and I do not know if the same will be possible in 2.4

I see what you are going for here but I think you will get screwed and only get the new value for the item so you can't stock up on conq pieces fill up your com cap again, spend then on the new ranked armor then return the conq piece at the prior price giving back the ranked comms. But that's just a guess give it a try but I wouldn't expect any leeway if it doesn't work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.