Last Hurrah for 8v8 Ranked

kamikrazy

If I have the people I'll try to get Redemption peeps to show up and play what would have to be our third ranked match ever :rolleyes: on saturday as well. Looking forward to getting destroyed if we do q :D

PS: Do drop me a tell on any of my toons if any of you are q'ing any other day before tuesday and I'll see what I can do.

If I have the people I'll try to get Redemption peeps to show up and play what would have to be our third ranked match ever :rolleyes: on saturday as well. Looking forward to getting destroyed if we do q :D

PS: Do drop me a tell on any of my toons if any of you are q'ing any other day before tuesday and I'll see what I can do.

You don't have to get destroyed if you q. You can go against us we're newbs at ranked too :D

Try to shoot for later...as I work till 10pm central time.

I set up a meet time at 8pm EDT for my guildies but depending on who shows up and how fast we'll be q'ing for a bit, hopefully enough peeps show up and don't decide to pve instead!

I set up a meet time at 8pm EDT for my guildies but depending on who shows up and how fast we'll be q'ing for a bit, hopefully enough peeps show up and don't decide to pve instead!

This might be a spoiler alert, but you should tell them that the pve they plan on doing....is the exact same pve they did last week.