Exploring Balmorra

bigbowler

So I am fairly new here and am trying to explore all of the map on Balmorra. My achievement shows that I am only missing one small section, it shows I am 13/14 in the Sundari Flatlands. So my question to you, is do you know of a small often overlooked area that I could be missing? I have been all over the map a few times but I just can't seem to find the spot. Oh, by the way, I am on the Pub side.

thanks!

make an screenshot f the map when you are in this region...(printscreen key will do nicely).. you will find that picture in your C:\Users\[your computer name]\Documents\Star Wars The Old Republic\Screenshots\ folder...then upload o some site... i use photobucket.com (there are plenty of other site that you can upload an picture or images for free) and put it in the reply.. In the photobucket you will have prepared an ready to copy and paste the direct link that you need only to post here..

When we will see your map it will be easy to help you...

So I am fairly new here and am trying to explore all of the map on Balmorra. My achievement shows that I am only missing one small section, it shows I am 13/14 in the Sundari Flatlands. So my question to you, is do you know of a small often overlooked area that I could be missing? I have been all over the map a few times but I just can't seem to find the spot. Oh, by the way, I am on the Pub side.

thanks!

A quick Google search of "Exploring Balmorra" turned up this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6579714 . If you read the 4th post, he said he was stuck at Sundari Flatlands too. The answers are later in the thread and depend on if you are a Pub or Imp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.