Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

☣☣☣ 2.4+ Bastion Server PVE Progression Thread ☣☣☣

insaneric

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to pass maintaining this spreadsheet this onto someone else as I'm no longer raiding on The Bastion. If anyone wants to volunteer shoot me a PM, I'm happy to keep updating it until someone steps forward as long as it doesn't take too long :)

I'm looking to pass maintaining this spreadsheet this onto someone else as I'm no longer raiding on The Bastion. If anyone wants to volunteer shoot me a PM, I'm happy to keep updating it until someone steps forward as long as it doesn't take too long :)

Stippling from <Failure> has volunteered to take over, I've sent him the code that I have and will probably set up a new in the not too distant future. Thanks.

Good luck to all the guilds of The Bastion in the future :jawa_cool: see you around.

You do realize Stippling made a new thread right? This is pretty much retired by Fuyri. Go to here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=740378

^ This. For the sake of my own sanity and lack of desire to monitor posts from two separate threads (or to encourage others to continue positing here), I will only update the progression if it's posted in the correct thread. Please just copy and paste to the correct thread and I will update your progression.

This is the last time I will be checking/posting here. Any other progression updates in this thread will be ignored. Thanks!

^ This. For the sake of my own sanity and lack of desire to monitor posts from two separate threads (or to encourage others to continue positing here), I will only update the progression if it's posted in the correct thread. Please just copy and paste to the correct thread and I will update your progression.

This is the last time I will be checking/posting here. Any other progression updates in this thread will be ignored. Thanks!

really sorry bout that ill repost in yours only noticed today

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.