Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

☣☣☣ 2.4+ Bastion Server PVE Progression Thread ☣☣☣

insaneric

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Aequitas Vox> (republic) downed: Bestia, Tyrans, Calphayus, and Raptus this past Monday 1/20/2014, the first time we've stepped in there.

We totally did not know this thread existed, but here's to hoping a screenshot of one of our guy's achievements will do. Can supply the other 7 members screenshots to verify it was us, if necessary.

Screen Shots Link to Achievement

For more credibility to our kills here's our site (Screenshots on front page): www.aequitasvox.com

Edited by Visante

<Aequitas Vox> (republic) downed: Bestia, Tyrans, Calphayus, and Raptus this past Monday 1/20/2014, the first time we've stepped in there.

We totally did not know this thread existed, but here's to hoping a screenshot of one of our guy's achievements will do. Can supply the other 7 members screenshots to verify it was us, if necessary.

Screen Shots Link to Achievement

For more credibility to our kills here's our site (Screenshots on front page): www.aequitasvox.com

Added you to the list. Achievement screenshots are fine :) however i do plan to be more strict when nightmare content is released. Also congrats of the kills.

Guild: Temporarily Unavailable

Raptus HM 8M

Downed 01/20/2014 10:34pm server

youtube:

also 8m HM Bestia, Grob and Gate Commander:

Gate Commander:

9:30pm 11/27/2013

Bestia:

10:10pm 11/27/2013

Grob:

11:13pm 11/27/2013

Nice videos, updated the list, good luck on the last few bosses.

Aequitas Vox: http://www.aequitasvox.com

As I said we didn't know this thread existed, so here's some of our past kills from DF HM to catch up. As I said, I can provide our entire raid group's achievement screenshots if necessary to validate the kills. Here is a album of our achievements.

Nefra: 12/23/2013 @ 10:35 pm

Draxus: 1/01/2014 @ 8:43 pm

Grob'Thok: 1/01/2014 @ 9:13 pm

Corruptor Zero: 1/22/2014 @ 10:28 pm (Earlier Today, after we downed council =P. Don't stop the momentum right? hehe)

Achievement Screen Shots

Aequitas Vox: http://www.aequitasvox.com

As I said we didn't know this thread existed, so here's some of our past kills from DF HM to catch up. As I said, I can provide our entire raid group's achievement screenshots if necessary to validate the kills. Here is a album of our achievements.

Nefra: 12/23/2013 @ 10:35 pm

Draxus: 1/01/2014 @ 8:43 pm

Grob'Thok: 1/01/2014 @ 9:13 pm

Corruptor Zero: 1/22/2014 @ 10:28 pm (Earlier Today, after we downed council =P. Don't stop the momentum right? hehe)

Achievement Screen Shots

Added you to the DF list, good luck for the final boss.

Some chump reported our guild name :\ I will post here again when we establish a new name.

To reiterate, Futt Buckers have had their name defaulted to Xeetas Guild, and we will update this thread when our new name is decided on. Very sad day when I can see Eat Sith and Die on imperial side but we can't have Futt Buckers :\

Some chump reported our guild name :\ I will post here again when we establish a new name.

To reiterate, Futt Buckers have had their name defaulted to Xeetas Guild, and we will update this thread when our new name is decided on. Very sad day when I can see Eat Sith and Die on imperial side but we can't have Futt Buckers :\

Sorry to hear that, I'll leave Futt Buckers in brackets next to your new name when you decide upon one if you like :)

http://i.imgur.com/lFtoMxQ.jpg

Here ya go.

oh I also noticed it doesn't say we've down 8 man of DP and DF, the main 8 man has both on farm in HM. I have the achievement for palace, but I've never personally killed Brontes so I don't have a screenshot of clearing DF.

Woah I didn't know you guys were from Vetere (looking at your signature with a familiar name). It was fun running with you guys on the Imperial side. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.