The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Dark Imperium vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, true.

as we have said in the past kind of comparing apples and oranges in situations there but ya I see where you are coming from on it saw the logic just feels like different situations to me :D.

Edit: I thnk watching Disney movies and Bad Boys is helping me out... I think I will watch more movies tonight as I post see if I cant keep the calm that I am under..... who knows will try not to explode any more guys :o. I know I don't always keep that promise it comes back from time to time lol.

Why does no one ever reply to me :(

Because the avatar + the color+ the way you express yourself speak of femininity. There is no immediate threat in your posts.

Are you actually female in real life?If you are ,calling you Purple is fitting actually. :rak_03:

Edited by Kaedusz

Because the avatar + the color+ the way you express yourself speak of femininity. There is no immediate threat in your posts.

Are you actually female in real life?If you are ,calling you Purple is fitting actually. :rak_03:

Lol what, is this some poor attempt at flirtation? Back off, pal. :cool:

Well, we have to consider that unless Traya is amongst the fleet they won't be able to tell which is the flagship.

Whats to say she won't be? She'll be weary of Malachor from the last Kaggath, she'd probably be happy to sit on a stealthed cruiser, or a stealthed shuttle and watch the battle, whilst probing the ships for Malgus.

Yes I'm female.

And that's pretty sexist...

Edited by Selenial

I'm not really sure how that is fitting...

Kids these days and their weird internet terms...

I'm not really sure how that is fitting...

Kids these days and their weird internet terms...

Grandpa,it's fitting because Purple can be a female name, just like Violet,Bubbles or Buttercup or.... Snips to an extent. :rak_grin:

Edited by Kaedusz

Erm, can Malgus survive hard vacuum?

No.

His respirator purifies oxygen, that's all, and the pressure difference would literally Make Malgus pop, flatten, and die, all in the space of 7 minutes.

He also flash freezes, so it's impossible to be saved.

He'd also be exploded.

No.

His respirator purifies oxygen, that's all, and the pressure difference would literally Make Malgus pop, flatten, and die, all in the space of 7 minutes.

He also flash freezes, so it's impossible to be saved.

He'd also be exploded.

He could cocoon himself in the Force.

And shouldn't his armor protect him? Like it did Admiral Trench?

EDIT: Anyway this will only work if Grievous, the master escapist, is prevented from escaping and informing Malgus.

Edited by Beniboybling

EDIT: Anyway this will only work if Grievous, the master escapist, is prevented from escaping and informing Malgus.

Trenchs suit was designed for this, and his hide protected him...

Only force breath could save him, and only for a while, but I don't think Malgus had been shown to do it or would even

survive the explosion.

And I could do the same thing to grevious, kaboom.

Edited by Selenial

Trench's survival:

The Republic believed Trench was dead, but he managed to survive thanks to a pressure suit of Andoan mineral-fish armor and his own tough Harch hide.

I think there is a good possibility that if Ventress does 'switch' it will be a double cross, she will seek to be a true Sith for the first time in her life by becoming Malgus' apprentice, I highly doubt she is going to be impressed by the DI when she switches over and she could leak information to Malgus' forces when possible and even gain valuable information, enough to make the Undying Brotherhood's victory practically certain and then she can switch back at a crucial point in the war.

Effectively acting as an agent herself for the Brotherhood, she could most importantly put tracking signals on the scimitar whilst she is there, making it more than easy for the Brotherhood to track down the DI's ships when they make their escape.

Just a few options.

I think there is a good possibility that if Ventress does 'switch' it will be a double cross, she will seek to be a true Sith for the first time in her life by becoming Malgus' apprentice, I highly doubt she is going to be impressed by the DI when she switches over and she could leak information to Malgus' forces when possible and even gain valuable information, enough to make the Undying Brotherhood's victory practically certain and then she can switch back at a crucial point in the war.

Effectively acting as an agent herself for the Brotherhood, she could most importantly put tracking signals on the scimitar whilst she is there, making it more than easy for the Brotherhood to track down the DI's ships when they make their escape.

Just a few options.

Interested in why you think being a Sith under the Triumvirate wasn't being a true Sith..

Also Beni's already told you why it'd be easy to break her, and if Traya used those methods no amount of Willpower would change her decision...

A real Sith apprentice under one supreme Emperor or be the third wheel under Traya and Maul, yeh... she is totally going to prefer that option.

Also there is no need to 'break' her when she has already wilfully changed sides, there would literally be no need for it, she has joined up, the only reason she would need to be broken by irregular means is if she resisted, she hasn't, to the Imperium's knowledge. By the time they figure out she is an agent, she'll already be back with the Brotherhood.