The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Odd graphic glitch... just me?

TrystanLaryssa

I have really enjoyed the look and feel of characters and emotes in this game... the detail is awesome. However, some of the emotes are sort of buggy. This latest one has me stumped though.

I bought the "Furious" mood off the GTN last night. (Also /heelclick but I doubt that's related...) Ever since I tried it out on my character, I have noticed that of all things, his teeth have changed! The underlying mesh seems to be... not sure how to describe it... bent. This makes the corners of what would normally be a straight line angle down, like an inverse V... the end result is that he looks like he has buck-toothed fangs. This happens no matter what mood I have set now. No clue what would have done this, but I have reloaded, rezoned, and relogged several times, and this hasn't reset. At least most of the emotes I use don't have him open his mouth...

I did do a little testing, and when a cinematic plays for a Conversation, the character looks fine. (Thankfully!) I just don't know quite how it happened or how to fix it. At this point I would rather not have the additional Mood if it means I can reverse this odd glitch.

Has anybody else noticed this? Is it related to the emotes, or is it just coincidence?