Sub to Pref. status

Gloomycakes

Due to the limited time I have to game I'm temporarily going from a Sub to a Pref status, most questions I've had been answered by old threats except a few:

1. I've got 21 characters, meaning 9 are purchased with ingame credits through the 'additional server slot' when I go f2p will I have access to 6 characters or more due to the unlock? Is there a way to unlock more of my toons, if so what is the upgrade called? Is it buyable from other players or just for CC?

2. "Full rewards from three (3) Flashpoints per week or purchase a weekly pass to unlock this restriction." - SWTOR.com/Free/Features

I doubt I'll do any end-game but I can see myself team up with friends for Flashpoints sometime. So my question: Does these rewards incluse experience or just loot/commendations?

3. What will happen to my current commendations? I know credits get capped and you get them back, but what about commendations? If so and I don't log in on those toons, will that make a difference?

4. I got all storage unlocks, I think due to them being account-wide it's the Cartel Market upgrade bought from the GTN but I'm not sure, will I lose any storage and the items that are in them?

5. Will my (physical) security key still work?

Due to the limited time I have to game I'm temporarily going from a Sub to a Pref status, most questions I've had been answered by old threats except a few:

1. I've got 21 characters, meaning 9 are purchased with ingame credits through the 'additional server slot' when I go f2p will I have access to 6 characters or more due to the unlock? Is there a way to unlock more of my toons, if so what is the upgrade called? Is it buyable from other players or just for CC?

2. "Full rewards from three (3) Flashpoints per week or purchase a weekly pass to unlock this restriction." - SWTOR.com/Free/Features

I doubt I'll do any end-game but I can see myself team up with friends for Flashpoints sometime. So my question: Does these rewards incluse experience or just loot/commendations?

3. What will happen to my current commendations? I know credits get capped and you get them back, but what about commendations? If so and I don't log in on those toons, will that make a difference?

4. I got all storage unlocks, I think due to them being account-wide it's the Cartel Market upgrade bought from the GTN but I'm not sure, will I lose any storage and the items that are in them?

5. Will my (physical) security key still work?

Former preferred player here: just started my sub within the last month with the promotion:

1. [*}You will have access to 15 characters (6 + the additional 9 "Additional Character Slot.") The unlock that will allow you access to the other 6 characters is called the same as when you bought the additional 9 character slots "Additional Character Slot." These can be bought for CC or on the GTN from players.
  2. The only restriction on rewards is for loot from the last boss: you will only be able to roll on 3 pieces per week. I suggest that you only roll "Need" on items from the last boss (if you need them.) You still have unlimited experience, comms, and items that do NOT come from the last boss. (Experience will be reduce by 20% though.)
  3. As of 2.0, the comm cap for F2P is the same as subs.
  4. If you bought the storage upgrades from the GTN or through the CM, you should be fine: you will keep all your storage unlocks. I'm not certain about storage unlocks bought with credits though.
  5. Physical security keys work. Smartphone app security keys do NOT.

Edited by Bstr