Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gametype - Warzone

Section - Killing Blows

Class - Sage

Rank - 1

Toon name - K'senìa

Record - 30

http://i.imgur.com/PoMl4XG.png

Also, poor Kadjunga(23), Sniperseke(22), and Believer(18) with most deaths for snipers and Newb(19) most deaths for marauders.

last but not least

#1 spot Sage biggest hit: 14308 on some poor bastard

Edited by ace_boogie

Lowest dps Arena

Sentinal - Ganjes-twalve - 469 << not a typo edit - thats like 13dps or something

http://gyazo.com/a6424b9895ed1f037c2f22469eb7988c

edit oh wait... I totally missed the dude that did 0 dmg... lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he had a dc

Think I saw him last night. Consensus was that he was throwing match, but that may have been fayebee's frustration. Except for a few games against teams with multiple guardians, I was just netting and auto attacking for free wins against pubs. It was bad.

Think I saw him last night. Consensus was that he was throwing match, but that may have been fayebee's frustration. Except for a few games against teams with multiple guardians, I was just netting and auto attacking for free wins against pubs. It was bad.

I had several ranked matches last night with him. I'm pretty sure he's just horrible. Last night was rough.

I had several ranked matches last night with him. I'm pretty sure he's just horrible. Last nigcompetitivet was rough.

Not just last night, every night is like that on pub side. Seems to be right at 4 ppl in que at any given time. So if you end up with the pve guy in one, safe bet he will be in the next 2 or 3 as well. I am sure imp side has some *******s queuing as well, just never in a match against me. Btw, top 5 Shadow on JC...Yea baby. Just do a search for LOWEST RATING and there I will be. Going to work on cracking the top 3 tonight. That is my shadow in the screen shot further up, which was one of our more....competitive matches. Any pub ranked teams looking for a shadow dps let me know. Can't do much worse than me on your team. Seriously, there are only 4 other shadows lower.

Not just last night, every night is like that on pub side. Seems to be right at 4 ppl in que at any given time. So if you end up with the pve guy in one, safe bet he will be in the next 2 or 3 as well. I am sure imp side has some *******s queuing as well, just never in a match against me. Btw, top 5 Shadow on JC...Yea baby. Just do a search for LOWEST RATING and there I will be. Going to work on cracking the top 3 tonight. That is my shadow in the screen shot further up, which was one of our more....competitive matches. Any pub ranked teams looking for a shadow dps let me know. Can't do much worse than me on your team. Seriously, there are only 4 other shadows lower.

I just wrecked my rating by queuing for more or less all of last night. A quick leaderboard search just showed me that the 3 sents I was getting grouped with are 682, 1009, and 842 rating. It was sad, but I don't really care about yolo rating, I value output more.

Lowest dps Arena

Sentinal - Ganjes-twalve - 469 << not a typo edit - thats like 13dps or something

http://gyazo.com/a6424b9895ed1f037c2f22469eb7988c

edit oh wait... I totally missed the dude that did 0 dmg... lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he had a dc

This person is the same person that has a merc on Imperial side that uses his cylinders as part of his rotation. If you watch his cast bar he reapplies cylinders as attacks. I tried explaining to him in a regular wz arena that the cylinder is applied not used to attack, his response was does not compute.

I just wrecked my rating by queuing for more or less all of last night. A quick leaderboard search just showed me that the 3 sents I was getting grouped with are 682, 1009, and 842 rating. It was sad, but I don't really care about yolo rating, I value output more.

If only I could translate my output in regs to arenas... :(

I'm done with solo ranked forever.

If only I could translate my output in regs to arenas... :(

I'm done with solo ranked forever.

I've managed to shoot my rating back up, it's just that pub side can only be done at certain times. There's a specific, long list of people that you cannot queue if they are online.

This is probably the first time I've ever considered effectively queuedodging my own faction.

I've managed to shoot my rating back up, it's just that pub side can only be done at certain times. There's a specific, long list of people that you cannot queue if they are online.

This is probably the first time I've ever considered effectively queuedodging my own faction.

I don't blame ya, would que dodge myself if I could.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.