"Cartel Market Collections" not providing all items in item list.

Wasabi

Hello,

I just sent the second in-game ticket on this issue since the first one received a generic reply that did not resolve the problem.

In "Cartel Market" "Collections" in the "Speeder" tab "ARATECH ROSE" shows it includes "Improved Speeder Piloting 1". That is the only reason I unlocked "ARATECH ROSE" for all characters. The problem/bug is, it does not provide "improved speeder piloting 1" as implied by the "show items" tab.

This is a huge problem. When creating a new character, that character is not eligible for that speeder, because it does not include all the items (improved speeder piloting 1).

Please fix this ASAP as customer support (CSRs) only seem capable of sending prepared statements about how they can't help you and those statements generally don't even apply to you question/problem. I'm assuming the CSRs have never seen the inside of the game and therefore have no clue about what someone is describing.

• Dev Post

Hi there Wasabi,

These descriptions were incorrect until recently, and I'm sorry if there was any confusion regarding them. We made an edit to the way some of the vehicles display within Collections in Game Update 2.3.1 on August 21st and listed the affected speeders in the patch notes. If you look at the description for the Aratech Rose (for instance) under "Vehicles" within Collections, it reads as follows:

The Aratech Rose is an adaptive speeder. This speeder requires level 10 and a minimum Speeder Piloting I.
  • Requires Level 10

• Initial purchase includes the Legacy Perk: Speeder Piloting I. This Legacy Perk is not included when retrieving this item from Collections.

• Increased movement speed based on Piloting Skill.

• This item is exclusive to the Cartel Market