The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

After Makeb can the Sith Empire make a comeback?

LadyKulvax

Well they got the Black Codex and ended any internal struggles or betrayals, got rid of a lot of the traitors and SIS agents, they also removed basically all the big time Sith that were vying for power, so I think internal fighting is over, at least that is what Marr says.

Well they got the Black Codex and ended any internal struggles or betrayals, got rid of a lot of the traitors and SIS agents, they also removed basically all the big time Sith that were vying for power, so I think internal fighting is over, at least that is what Marr says.

I think we'll see the Rise of Darth Marr over the next few stories.

As the head of the Military Pyramid/Sphere, he's pretty much the Most important and Influential member of their Militaristic Society anyway. However, I think we'll be seeing him rise to prominence in the Dark Council too, he's already one of the Top dogs, and has shown to be able to work with both Nox and the Wrath (Very powerful force users.)

I think we'll be seeing them form a Triumvirate, like Nihilus Traya and Sion, but an informal one. The three of them will likely take dominance in the Empire through alliances.... And well, that's only a good thing.

The three of them are Powerful, pretty much the most powerful Sith in the Empire (Or can easily be, if that's the route taken) and having stable leadership over the Empire is just going to resume the Steamroll that was going on before the TOC.

The Empire is clearly the more Powerful, and More organised faction, willing to do whatever it takes to win. Sith Infighting would be Over under Marr's leadership, he's obviously quite against that. With Isotope 5 they'll have a great Weapons advantage (If it's as useful as Marr says) to combat the Republic's new Hutt Allies.

So in answer to your question, Can they make a comeback... I think they can, and they most certainly will. Soon enough we'll see the Empire and the Republic on pretty even grounds.

I fairly certain that they will make a comeback.

Speaking of Darth Marr, anyone else find him incredibly charismatic? His speech at the end of Makeb made me believe him. This coming from a die hard anti-Sith Empire kind of guy.

I'll elaborate more on the Empire's comeback, just thought I should say that first.

I fairly certain that they will make a comeback.

Speaking of Darth Marr, anyone else find him incredibly charismatic? His speech at the end of Makeb made me believe him. This coming from a die hard anti-Sith Empire kind of guy.

I'll elaborate more on the Empire's comeback, just thought I should say that first.

I love Darth Marr... FEMALE LOVE INTEREST PLZ.

I love Darth Marr... FEMALE LOVE INTEREST PLZ.
Taken from the SWTOR Enclyopedia:

Rumors surround Moff Xerxian's private audience with Marr, after the Moff failed to quell a violent uprising on Sullust. Supposedly Marr removed his mask and Moff Xerxian gazed upon the Dark Lord's ruined visage. Afterward the Moff dictated a letter of resignation, and then shot himself.

You sure about that? :p

Rumors surround Moff Xerxian's private audience with Marr, after the Moff failed to quell a violent uprising on Sullust. Supposedly Marr removed his mask and Moff Xerxian gazed upon the Dark Lord's ruined visage. Afterward the Moff dictated a letter of resignation, and then shot himself.

That... Is Hilarious.

Still, some guy who tried to read Mauls mind went insane from the Darkness, that's way creepier and I still love Maul...

I can make a mask work :jawa_evil:

Is that a compliment, or an insult?

It's hilarious either way.

Perhaps you didn't notice the size, that thing was massive.

In the words of the lovely Courtney Woods, you have a perception problem. It was quite clearly a regular Terminus, just the angle... Look again :p

Edit: You need proof it's a regular size, check out the ship underneath. Clearly a lot further away, yet from our perspective still looks wider than the Terminus.

Edited by Selenial