The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

H2F Debacle Easter Eggs? (Spoilers)

eartharioch

Today I made a Sith Warrior and was playing through Korriban and found a place where Inquisitors (and Warriors, obviously) get to use one of our favorite phrases.

In the quest Dark Science, where you get to recover a tu'kata brain, you have two choices: give the brain to the Dark Lord, or give it to his assistance to sabotage. If you give it to the assistant, and then report to the Dark Lord (to finish the quest), he asks you how the hunt [for the mutated tu'kata] went, and you have the option to say, "I made it pay." I tested, and didn't get that dialog if I gave the brain directly to the Dark Lord.

Just curious if anybody else has seen the phrases, "Heal to full", "Make them pay", or "Perception problems" in game.

[Note, this thread is not intended to invite a discussion of the debacle, but this isn't the first time I've noticed similar wording in dialogs, so I thought it might be interesting to see if anybody else has experienced anything like this.]

I didn't say they were related (maybe I should have put "Easter Eggs" in quotations in the title). In fact, it's very likely that they aren't, and it's just me noticing that phrase after recent events popularized it.

When we "learn" a new pattern, our minds recognize it when we see it, regardless of whether or not where we are seeing it has any logical (causal) relationship between the pattern-forming incident and the pattern-recognizing incident.

Like if I see the number sequence 31415926 alone or embedded in a larger sequence, 'pi' jumps out at me.

Or fans of lost see the sequence 4,8,15,16.23.42.

Likewise, when I see/hear "make them pay" (in swtor or elsewhere) it reminds me of The Incident. I was just curious if other people had "recognized" any of our new patterns in-game, thought it would be an interesting discussion. I started a separate thread because I didn't want to add it to discussions of The Incident itself.