Canceled my pre-order

Britzer

I pre ordered mine at the start of December and by the rate of the waves are going I'm only going to see 1 or maybe 2 days of early access then because of the fail mail system world wide due to X-mas i would not get the game until 29th Dec.

By the time i would of gotten into the game i would of been behind on levels, early access is a big fail and a very bad idea.

Well because of this i just canceled my order, I'm not going to support a company who doesn't think things through enough because it's a sure sign of a lot of fail to come.

Just want to know as well why people who pre ordered it months ago have over people who only did it a month ago? We are all / are going to pay the same amount.

Edited by Britzer

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best."