Dread Palace: 16M HM (World Rankings)

Ascension / Republic / Jedi Covenant / US

HM DP 16 man

Bestia - 10/16/13 1:42:47 AM

Tyrans - 10/16/13 1:56:50 AM

Calphayus - 10/16/13 2:17:01 AM

Raptus - 10/16/13 2:34:38 AM

Council - 10/17/13 1:54:33 AM

(raptus bugged for me but you can see me kill it and not have a SM one either and as a guild you cant do Council without Raptus... I'll have someone else post if you really need more then the chat stamp)

For all those begging for an update - Thinmints had to take some emergency time off unexpectedly. From what he told us, he hopes to be back by Tuesday. Refrain from begging until then please, or link your epeen on that new progression site that everyone has been lauding. It's HM, relax.

Sorry, I meant nothing by my request and obviously things in RL take precedence.

I'm assuming you're being facetious about the ranking site ;)

Actually, I am being entirely serious about the ranking site. A benefit I was completely unaware of at the time popped up with Thin's abscence: multiple people can approve kills. I don't think the system is perfect, by any means. But the only way BW is going to see that we really want this ranking is if the use of at least one form of ranking becomes highly popular.

This is the progression site.

It was in the operations forums a couple weeks ago by Hochi-san, from LF Love in Alderaan Places on PoT5. Your guild's kills have already been uploaded by one of your members. I misunderstood your statement because I was originally pretty critical of the system, as it doesn't have significantly more functionality than the current ranking system.

This is the progression site.

It was in the operations forums a couple weeks ago by Hochi-san, from LF Love in Alderaan Places on PoT5. Your guild's kills have already been uploaded by one of your members. I misunderstood your statement because I was originally pretty critical of the system, as it doesn't have significantly more functionality than the current ranking system.

That is a very cool site. So the guild's would have to upload / register to register their kills?

That is a very cool site. So the guild's would have to upload / register to register their kills?

The way I understand it, one person from a guild has to have a verified account, and they are then allowed to post kill/achievement shots, similar to the current system. I am unsure of whether kills then need to be approved by a moderator or if they're automatically registered as long as the submitter's account is approved/reputable. It is more aesthetically pleasing than a spreadsheet, though it serves the same function. I wish the creator would chime in here, as I know he visits the ops forums occasionally. When I'm at my desktop I will try to locate the thread where he introduces it to the community. There is also a thread in the r/swtor subreddit for it where he answered some questions.