PTS Arenas Tonight

PhatMcMuffins

The event sounds interesting, and will likely bring players in from all servers.

I wanna go check out it out, so im hoping I can convince some of my fellow Herbs & Derps to carry me on PTS tonight :)

Come on guys, we are all maxed on comms at this point anyway, lets go show these yanks who's boss? ;)

<Sinister> is gong to be on the PTS tonight around 10:30 PST trying to get some friendly arenas queues going. Come test out comps and get some practice in. If everyone shows up, there should be 5-8 of us so whisper Eight-six/Deal-with'it and we can mix and match if you don't have a full team.

sadly enough US teams didnt really show good perfomace/skill in arenas and obv not many ppl want to stay all night long to face these teams.

GL on pts though.

sadly enough US teams didnt really show good perfomace/skill in arenas and obv not many ppl want to stay all night long to face these teams.

GL on pts though.

Oh my heart is broken. Hope ull enjoy the show that We Are Farmers nonfactors going to Twitch for the whole SWTOR community. well do our best.

Cya!)

GL on pts though.

Lolwut???????? Did you know a PUG team from PoT5 and The Bastion beat Drama? Did you know in PTS 2.0 the best 3 world guilds were Nostrom Dolus (EU), Casual and Hey Im MVP from USA?

You don't have any idea of what are you talking about.

Lolwut???????? Did you know a PUG team from PoT5 and The Bastion beat Drama? Did you know in PTS 2.0 the best 3 world guilds were Nostrom Dolus (EU), Casual and Hey Im MVP from USA?

you seem to be quite unfamiliar with the current situation. DRAMA(EU) has been pretty dominant on PTS winning like 98% of their matches(their own streams, other teams, community responds etc.) with Galactics(EU) and that other team(from USA) forming the FOTM setup against them giving them a challenge from the whole PTS.

we have lost only to casual when they had the 2 sorcs, and once against faiaar/zear/veng/rommer team.

ur wrong

Edited by elitegerike

As much as I hate to admit this, drama was either the luckiest guild in the world when it came to picking which matches to stream, or were telling the truth and won the vast majority of their matches, only losing 2/3 if I remember correctly.

PTS 2.0 is a very bad way to judge performance as well, people showed up with ungeared chars Vs people who had been farming comms and using legacy & duplicate chars to get new gear. Without any cross server system, its very hard to judge who was best.

Also, EU > US. Because **** you. :D

we have lost only to casual when they had the 2 sorcs, and once against faiaar/zear/veng/rommer team.

ur wrong

oh dear..

despite the fact that i actually like how u play you are such a liar:)

uve lost to casual and pot5 teams multiple times. from the very few defeats u stream just have a look:

http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/b/450928210

28.00 and after. btw 29.00 - how could u be so unbright to get such an obvious knockback?:rolleyes:

then just have a look at daily pvp's vids:

and look at mudclot's twitch

to sum up u lost more than 5 times even on vids.

No DRAMA, just facts:o and pls lets stop storytelling like "that was not our TOP setup" or i can tell you the ugly truth:

That havent been the best Casual team that kicked your butt. If it was a team of one of the A Casual's members (for example Liege - tank, some1 like Chea/Whispyr/Mugen - 2 dps, Liability or Bubbles as heals) u had almost zero chances. The reason i claim this that i have chars on both TOFN and POT5 and can judge from what ive seen.

Stil cant understand why u have motivation for lies. U have one of good teams (not the best but good) that have chances to beat the best ones sometimes. And its great:) Being #2-#3 is great motivation to continue improving your skills and if u do the right thing someday u outperform the best. Being the best in swtor is boring and leads to slacking and quitting the game.

I keep slacking and sometimes come back and join average teams in order to help them become competitive if they have motivation and im interested in it.

Hugz'n'love:cool:

Edited by BabyBash

It seems we've got another "legend" ****** over here :) My feeling are hurt))

"U have one of good teams (not the best but good) that have chances to beat the best ones sometimes!" - epic!

I'm so wonder how desperate and clueness all of these ppl who haven't showed on PTS or met our main team with their "best of the best godlike amazingz", but hurrying up with their funny statements, judgements or conclusions =)

Yes, we lost 4 games to 2 sorcs setup, which is completely counter 2 melee, thx for that experience, their team did very well, we appreciate that. In the first game it was quite unexpected for us, we were trying to figure out what to do against that setup and how to counter it, so we lost a few before we did it.

Later, 2 days, we were queuing up a bit later, in hope to meet them again and play a lot of interesting games, we even chatted them via whispers, but they didn't showed up, unfortunately(

And about top setups: every top team has a rotation, you cant play 7 days a week with same 4 ppl, all evening long, its imposible. For example us: we had 7 ppl overall, who played in our 4-man grp at least 30+ matches, along with op healer and jugg tank we tried next dps setups: 2 maras, mara+sin, mara+sniper, mara+sorc, 2 snipers, sin+sniper etc.

Every top team sometimes has 1-2 replacements or 1-2 ppl on ungeared alts, so we are, also we have a main 4 ppl.

For example, i saw that Casual's overall score on PTS is 201-14, ours is 143-6, does it mean, that we have better W/L ratio against different comps? I guess, they would say "yes, we lost 14 games, but we had a lot of mixes and diff ppl sometimes", so we are.

Also, we have 53-0 score against mirror(absolutely mirror) setup, and I saw from streams some of their loses against mirror comp, so statistic is a funny thing.

All i know, is that we defely need, and would like to play against them at least 10-20 games, in different comps, it would be a really interesting and competetive distance.

As for yours

"I keep slacking and sometimes come back and join average teams in order to help them become competitive if they have motivation and im interested in it."

its really cool to see such an unknown hero over here, ofc we do believe that you are "the best and legend" :)

Take it easy dude, cya on battefronts, not on forums

Edited by fauver

oh dear..

despite the fact that i actually like how u play you are such a liar:)

uve lost to casual and pot5 teams multiple times. from the very few defeats u stream just have a look:

http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/b/450928210

28.00 and after. btw 29.00 - how could u be so unbright to get such an obvious knockback?:rolleyes:

then just have a look at daily pvp's vids:

and look at mudclot's twitch

to sum up u lost more than 5 times even on vids.

No DRAMA, just facts:o and pls lets stop storytelling like "that was not our TOP setup" or i can tell you the ugly truth:

That havent been the best Casual team that kicked your butt. If it was a team of one of the A Casual's members (for example Liege - tank, some1 like Chea/Whispyr/Mugen - 2 dps, Liability or Bubbles as heals) u had almost zero chances. The reason i claim this that i have chars on both TOFN and POT5 and can judge from what ive seen.

Stil cant understand why u have motivation for lies. U have one of good teams (not the best but good) that have chances to beat the best ones sometimes. And its great:) Being #2-#3 is great motivation to continue improving your skills and if u do the right thing someday u outperform the best. Being the best in swtor is boring and leads to slacking and quitting the game.

I keep slacking and sometimes come back and join average teams in order to help them become competitive if they have motivation and im interested in it.

Hugz'n'love:cool:

hard to name a team "best"(from your opinion) that loses with sorc cleave(which is a hard counter to 2 monkeys btw) to 2 maras comp.

and you have to be really retarded not to notice that we had around 8 different players playing under our tag.

Our main(A) team is Roudy/Gerikke/Yummy/Midway FYI.

Edited by Roudysgoodguy