Unicorn Hate Thread..again

Cinerous

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz what class does he play? like i said ive never seen him, or I dont remember seeing him anyway :(

What class do you play because I never see you on. I can't even find you when I play my imp. I guess I must be looking in the wrong place (WZs) not fleet forum warrior hub. Also unicorns were never as good as the other pvp guilds IMO. It's a waste of good insults.

Lets keep this going to arenas!

What class do you play because I never see you on. I can't even find you when I play my imp. I guess I must be looking in the wrong place (WZs) not fleet forum warrior hub. Also unicorns were never as good as the other pvp guilds IMO. It's a waste of good insults.

I was wondering that as well, i have never seen this cinerous guy in an actual warzone. I mean i guess its possible i have but i don't bother looking down the scoreboard too much to be honest.

I was wondering that as well, i have never seen this cinerous guy in an actual warzone. I mean i guess its possible i have but i don't bother looking down the scoreboard too much to be honest.

havent been on since the newest patch, but i normally play the late evenings eastern time. Youll find me on my jugg Zalkech or my sorc Zhorrid most of the time. have also been leveling a sentinal pub side. still play my Powertech Diaffiss from time to time as well.

In the hopes of having more interesting talk on the forums.

The unicorns have a open door recruiting policy or so it seems as the average unicorn is a scrub. The leadership is

misguided, and only queues in super queues. They can only win when in a premade against pugs.

Cinerous thinks he is bad and I agree with him. Really he is just wanting praise like a "good boy".

Queue up tonight so we don't have to face the chaotic pixels especially Roxanne (shots fired).

A> It's not open door. We have a complicated click on website app process you have to go through.

B> It's a video game. If you're so elitist, why don't you have a website

C> ITS A VIDEOGAME elitists like yourself (yes, i labeled you) are simply LOL

D> I CAN HAZ RUN ON SEN-TIN-SEZ TOO THAT GO WITHOUT PUNCUMACATION BCUZ I THINK I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND I LIKE CHEESE BECAUSE CHEESE HAS CARBS AND I LIKE THOUGHT PROCESSES THAT END WITHOUT A PERIOD OR COMMA OR

E> Yes, because out of all of our streamers we are all capable, accused of, and willingly super queue on a constant basis and we enjoy doing such things all the time. It's not like we have a large base of guildies that wish to PVP at the same time, and said PVP'ers only queue 4 AT A TIME ON OUR SERVER BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK WHEN 5 OF US GET IN THE SAME WARZONE

G> Screw F, we don't talk about F

8> Remind me, who are you again?!

9> Way to miss the fact that Roxxay (in regards to the post before your post; way to research your target trollee (Merriam-Webster, please take note if you're willing to pick up words like twerk and chillaxing in the the dictionary; i'm allowed "trollee")) , is no longer in game, and announced she is no longer in game in this particular thread BEFORE YOU POSTED

J> We've been posting "queue up tonight" threads in a friendly manner since like...forever. More recently, we've been organizing kickballs and ranked Sundays while you were thinking of a funny thing to say.

So...balls in your court.

Edited by klonkimo

He's the guy that organized and ran kickball from the death of PVP after server transfers to the rebirth of actual ranked back on JC after a few of those. Oh yea, and he assembled and ran our ranked team after he coordinated the rebirth of ranked on JC.

Which is funny, because these are all documented, provable facts, and you're still a nameless player with nothing to his name other than the fact that you found the queue for PVP button a few times in your life.

stry'ker umad

Str'yker hasn't seen this thread yet. He is another player. You know i'm telling the truth, because I haven't promoted HIS stream, i've promoted my stream that doesn't even work anymore.

It's because I come from the land of the ice and snow where the midnight sun , where the hot springs flow.

#yoloswagwatchmystream twitch.tv/unicorn_kenny (oh yea, it's already linked on my sig...derp)

Edited by klonkimo

Lets gooo. Unleash all of your Unicorn Stampede hate, the JC threads have been boring of late. Amuse me since BW screwed up and i can't get in game. I expect 10 pages by tomorrow.

So desperate!

Anyone who needs to make their own hate threads is just craving for attention like girls who cut their arms but make sure they dont hit anything vital.

Cmon Cin, find some self respect!!!! i belive in you!.

what other pvp guilds? imps have been leafs in the wind since early in the first round of mergers.

<snip>

C> ITS A VIDEOGAME elitists like yourself (yes, i labeled you) are simply LOL

<snip>

So...balls in your court.

full of **** reply (unless, of course, you also consider yourself elitist and are also making fun of yourself). proof: let's go back to that same hb in which your 4m purposely stalled the game at 5-0 and (here's the point) when challenged about such behavior by damsyl, your explanation was that you were purposely making the game as agonizingly long and painful as possible for the other team (also imps) so that they would become frustrated and never queue again, thus doing the the community a "service."

or are you going to play peanut jelly buttercup on this and deny it unless someone supplies video evidence?

I have no motivation to play this game currently... arenas need to hurry the F up. Have they truly confirmed the release or is it just "beginning of october"ish

Come do ops with our guild! We've been a bit short these days :p

PS: UNICORN HATE!!!! (lol)

nah brah. ask your guilds 4 man team about that hypergate how awful unicorns are though :p

If we had a 4-man queue, I'm sure I was in there :p (I think we have a total of 6 people that even attempt to PvP)

Just to be clear, I actually think Unicorns have some skilled players (certainly by my guild's standards - like I said, we started as a PvE guild) - and I'm just posting here for the lols in the spirit of the self-infliced thread. :p

/real-opinion

UNICORN HATE!

If we had a 4-man queue, I'm sure I was in there :p (I think we have a total of 6 people that even attempt to PvP)

Just to be clear, I actually think Unicorns have some skilled players (certainly by my guild's standards - like I said, we started as a PvE guild) - and I'm just posting here for the lols in the spirit of the self-infliced thread. :p

/real-opinion

UNICORN HATE!

youre in this civil war? our team was retarded :D didnt call out at mid at all. was a gg none the less. what toon are you on?

but yea theres some decent players, and some really bad players that are just in cuz theyre friends with someone. cant argue with a statement like that. but moar hate please.

Silly Cinerous, you're going about it all wrong...you have to get yourself a life threatening illness before peoples true colors come out and you find out how they really feel about you:eek::eek:

lol nah brah. trying goad you into raging more.

Not rage just "hate." I like your passion for getting hate spewed at your guild. Now if your guild could take some of the passion you use for attention/hate then maybe US would actually have some skilled players.

Man now I see why you do this, it's fun, isn't it?

Not rage just "hate." I like your passion for getting hate spewed at your guild. Now if your guild could take some of the passion you use for attention/hate then maybe US would actually have some skilled players.

Man now I see why you do this, it's fun, isn't it?

I think you just said they were bad......I get it

Cheers,

Hobi

Prime Defense

#1 Guild Kellers Void