windows phone authenticator any time soon?

velvetelvis

Lol...Windows phone = fail just like the Zune...buy a real phone, that will solve your problems.

Oh internet, you're such a card.

As an aside, has anyone ever read an even remotely intelligent post with "LOL" in it?

I didn't think so.

Lol...Windows phone = fail just like the Zune...buy a real phone, that will solve your problems.

This is the type of guy who when someone says they have a virus he says "buy a Mac".

Windows Phones are a solid, stable operating system; would love to see the authenticator on the platform.

I too would appreciate this. I can't stand apple and actually like my windows phone quite a bit, they need more love. At least microsoft is one of those companies that will stick it out until it gains popularity.

Ever heard of the device called Zune? If you haven't you're too late, because it's been discontinued, by Microsoft.

So much for 'sticking it out'.

Sadly, after writing to CS about this just over a week ago and was told that they currently have no plans to work on one.

it's a shame as the W7 phone market share is growing slowly, and after discussing exactly the same issue with devs on a different game, it turns out there isn't all that much extra work to do to port the iphone/android version over...

A physical authenticator is no good to me unfortunately, but I would love to make use of the service... I just dont want to have to join the iSheep and pick up an iPhone as the irony behind following the crowd and buying a device manufactured by a company who's slogan is "Think Different" bothers me....