Void Star: Objectives?

Omnibare

Hello community,

I'm seriously confused about how you earn objective points for offense and defense. I don't understand how they are earned in any warzone to be completely honest, but I am especially confused about a match I just had in Void Star.

I am playing a Sith Assassin, and I managed to bomb all three doors for my team, as well as capture the final objective. Obviously stealth and force speed made this easier for me than it would be for other classes. When we were on defense, I just defended my door and ensured nobody ever placed a bomb on it. The opposing team didn't make it past the second room.

We won, and I expected to see a ton of objective points for my offensive abilities, and some good defense scores as well. What did I get? ZERO.

How can I bomb all three doors, and capture the final objective for my winning team, and get ZERO objective points.

Otherwise I did about average. I earned 5 medals and was #4 on damage for my team.

Obviously I have no clue how objective points are earned, so can anybody help with an explanation?

Thank you,

• 5 weeks later...