The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the big rip

BYURIN

just letting everyone know that this game may be going down because the are taking peaples money then not letting them play just try to get some real costomer help i dare you you cant respond to ther email you cant call and get help all ive got was a big run around its an expensive lesson to learn trust me on that

just letting everyone know that this game may be going down because the are taking peaples money then not letting them play just try to get some real costomer help i dare you you cant respond to ther email you cant call and get help all ive got was a big run around its an expensive lesson to learn trust me on that

I've always been responded to promptly and have each time had my issue resolved or at the very least been informed that it was a known bug and scheduled to be fixed.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been as fantastic, but firstly this is the wrong forum for this rant try here, here, or here.

Secondly, not everyone's experience is the same nor is yours indicative of some nefarious plot on the part of Bioware. "This game is dying all because I personally had a bad experience" is not constructive. I'm sure others in the previously mentioned forums could find a way to help you. :D

I've always been responded to promptly and have each time had my issue resolved or at the very least been informed that it was a known bug and scheduled to be fixed.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been as fantastic, but firstly this is the wrong forum for this rant try here, here, or here.

Secondly, not everyone's experience is the same nor is yours indicative of some nefarious plot on the part of Bioware. "This game is dying all because I personally had a bad experience" is not constructive. I'm sure others in the previously mentioned forums could find a way to help you. :D

Agreed. I've had 3 contacts with customer service and all went very well. Sorry your experience wasn't the same BYURIN.

Edited by Thylbanus

• 2 weeks later...