Companion dies when quick travel at Czerka

Berjiz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

This is listed on the Known Issues.

• Companion Characters can be killed when using Quick Travel to go to the Republic or Imperial Landing Zone from certain areas of CZ-198.

However, if you're seeing it in other places, we'll need details!

• 4 years later...
It happens all the time on Makeb, and not only with QT, but also when using a taxi! Some days ago my companion died 4-5 times, no specific Area or Taxi, or QT starting-endind destination. Just happens occasionally.

I am still seeing it at the Drill observation ring years later. I have had it happen several times in a row now.

After 6~ 7 years my companion still died everytime I return from a heroic mission that you have to take a taxi to return to a camp below camp in Alderan planet. I came back to this game and these old bugs still exist in game really turn me off and once my sub run out I probably will quit playing this game for good...this time I will not return to this game! There is no hope for this company.

After 6~ 7 years my companion still died everytime I return from a heroic mission that you have to take a taxi to return to a camp below camp in Alderan planet. I came back to this game and these old bugs still exist in game really turn me off and once my sub run out I probably will quit playing this game for good...this time I will not return to this game! There is no hope for this company.

Gotta love it when someone threatens to cancel over something like this. If you're going to cancel, just do it and leave your comments in the feedback box provided. :rolleyes:

For open world areas, just mount and dismount. Takes 2 seconds. Guess that's too much trouble?

Now in the case of the star fortresses, with comps disappearing after using the elevator, that's a different story. You have to actually resummon them. As annoying as it is, even that only takes a couple of seconds.

It's not like their armor takes damage like it did pre-TFE.