Am I reading it right? I got Rise the day it came availible ...

Trintric

So I don't get anything except maybe a title? While those who bought it in the last month get 1000 or so Cartel Coins?

I bought it the day it became available for several reasons, one, I' am, yes, a fanboi and wanted to show how much I love the game by giving them money asap for the expansion.

But apparently, if I'm understanding this correctly, I get a half hearted "Oh yeah, you, ummm gee thanks for playing" is all I get for being loyal, while those who waiting till now to get Rise get cash rewards and a big "Hurray for you! We love you subscriber"

So, Bioware, even though I know you absolutely will not answer this post, is this how a loyal subscriber from the beginning get treated? You're blatantly ... VERY blatantly showing your only concern is with getting new subscribers and to hell with the old.

Unless I'm reading all this wrong

So I don't get anything except maybe a title? While those who bought it in the last month get 1000 or so Cartel Coins?

I bought it the day it became available for several reasons, one, I' am, yes, a fanboi and wanted to show how much I love the game by giving them money asap for the expansion.

But apparently, if I'm understanding this correctly, I get a half hearted "Oh yeah, you, ummm gee thanks for playing" is all I get for being loyal, while those who waiting till now to get Rise get cash rewards and a big "Hurray for you! We love you subscriber"

So, Bioware, even though I know you absolutely will not answer this post, is this how a loyal subscriber from the beginning get treated? You're blatantly ... VERY blatantly showing your only concern is with getting new subscribers and to hell with the old.

Unless I'm reading all this wrong

If you bought the first day the expac was available..what did you do with your presale perks that you got? Flush them down the virtual toilet?

If you bought the first day the expac was available..what did you do with your presale perks that you got? Flush them down the virtual toilet?

Forget about presale perks. What about being able to hit 55 almost six months in advance? These threads make me feel like I'm losing more and more intelligence by the minute. I paid full price for this game when it came out and had subbed since launch. Time for me to make a thread angry about Bioware not reimbursing me for...umm something!