Tryhard mode....ENGAGED!

Ravashakk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't make somone that delusional feel like a nobody.

Lol Okay ? I get it now. Makes sense. but then why make this video and not go for the 1v1 too ? I mean he is delusional so why make this one then.

Edited by Huntem

He is avoiding to duel that's all. Did not see 1v1 at all in this. And he did get called out, and never showed.And that's how it is. The End. See Ya !

Too bad shadi is too chicken **** to actually show up, the dude just puts you on ignore after talking trash when he gets stomped in warzones. That and lets be honest someone as bad as shadi isn't worth the 35 credits it takes to fly to tatooine anyways.

He is avoiding to duel that's all. Did not see 1v1 at all in this. And he did get called out, and never showed.And that's how it is. The End. See Ya !

sweety, you utterly missed the point of the video. your little shadow was tunneling a lethality operative the whole game while a healing op and (sometimes) sorc were standing right next to him, and healing neb to full. shadiand (you?) is (are?) a bad player.

Edited by foxmob

Too bad shadi is too chicken **** to actually show up, the dude just puts you on ignore after talking trash when he gets stomped in warzones. That and lets be honest someone as bad as shadi isn't worth the 35 credits it takes to fly to tatooine anyways.

He prob thinks that winning a 1v1 as a shadow means he's great lol.

2 stealthers dueling is a ginormous waste of time.

He prob thinks that winning a 1v1 as a shadow means he's great lol.

2 stealthers dueling is a ginormous waste of time.

with dodge, you can drop his dots but I don't think 3s shroud is long enough to catch yours when it recurs...might make a difference. but yeah...a shadow waving his stick about cuz he can duel = el oh el.

with dodge, you can drop his dots but I don't think 3s shroud is long enough to catch yours when it recurs...might make a difference. but yeah...a shadow waving his stick about cuz he can duel = el oh el.

Shadows are hard counters to leth ops. Most of the time, they r getting the opener which all but decides the match when equal gear and skill is involved. If they didn't have force shroud, it would be a closer match up.

but you were getting some pretty heavy heals at times too (not just the 1v2 at mid).

I somehow missed this.

The "heavy healing" you refer to is when I was being focused by 3-4 guys. The healing I got the other times really wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I would have been lower on health. Ofc I'm very appreciative of the heals I get regardless.

I somehow missed this.

The "heavy healing" you refer to is when I was being focused by 3-4 guys. The healing I got the other times really wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I would have been lower on health. Ofc I'm very appreciative of the heals I get regardless.

? there was a point where you were getting healed by larissa and drekks. you had fairly steady heals from drekks. I don't mean to take anything away from you. solo, it looked like you'd have been fine with either one of the shadows. just saying...it would have been more gud (for me!) if you'd solo'd the douche (actually killed him). you're very good at surviving on your own (as I've learned on all my toons)

Edited by foxmob

? there was a point where you were getting healed by larissa and drekks. you had fairly steady heals from drekks. I don't mean to take anything away from you. solo, it looked like you'd have been fine with either one of the shadows. just saying...it would have been more gud (for me!) if you'd solo'd the douche (actually killed him). you're very good at surviving on your own (as I've learned on all my toons)

Then it wouldn't be a video just about the tunneling lol.

I prob killed him twice in the match, liryc once or twice. Showing those clips doesn't fit.

Then it wouldn't be a video just about the tunneling lol.

I prob killed him twice in the match, liryc once or twice. Showing those clips doesn't fit.

LOL I hope you're not counting that relic proc, you annotated in the beginning as killing me.

I mistakenly chased you those 2(?) times, effectively getting myself into a 3vs1 situation. I actually recall the one time when you were <30%health and i was about to kill you =P thinking...i dont even care anymore, this game's a loss, f it i'm going after him. Kudos to you for playing me.

But I obviously was busy doing more than just tunneling you - since i was top of the damage scoreboard. Not a huge feat, considering the skill of the pugs, especially the dps on my side. Look at the scoreboard again - my damage = my next three teammates combined. If you keep going down, you'll see one guy with 0 kills. Can't win a game with that much dead weight.

Anyways...cool movie. I'm so happy to have played a supporting role along side shandi.