Czerka Flashpoints - group finder major bug , drives me insane

BadOrb

It's me again , now I'm sorry if this bug has been reported or if it is on the known list , but it should be priority number one. I must give the people of Ebon Hawk an apology from you ( BIoWare ). Yes it is that bad. It's so bad I believe people may have / blocked me just to get the group finder for the 2 czerka fp's to go off.

So what happens is that if I am grouped in a party of 2 or 3 and then join the group finder queue for the 2 SM fp's then it comes up straight away and then vanishes randomly , it then throws us out. No one declines we all try rush to play the wack a mole group finder ready button , it's infuriating. It just vanishes for no reason re-queue then it vanishes again , I give the lead to someone else and that sometimes fixes it. This bug is ruining our gaming experience and might even hinder my grouping up for other FP's ( might have been / blocked ). So please fix it ASAP.

I am currently trying to work out a work around , I will edit if I prove it works 100 % , but it seems if the leader of the party of 2 or 3 firstly joins the queue ( whilst not in party ) then declines the first grouped up queue. Then if that person invites the 1 or 2 people , then queue's up again , that worked just a few mins ago. I will test it extensively.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

Hi BadOrb,

Does this issue happen to others in your group, or only to you? We'll keep an eye out, as it's not something I am familiar from the Bug Report Forum. Thanks for your report.

Something similar happens to a friend all the time and has happened to me a couple times.

1. Queue solo for Ops

2. Queue pops, hit Ready

3. Someone else declines, queue disappears

4. (only sometimes) Queue pops again and disappears quickly without anyone declining, no message in chat about it unlike after #3

5. Sometimes queue will pop again and work, often it never will and you have to relog to fix it

Hi BadOrb,

Does this issue happen to others in your group, or only to you? We'll keep an eye out, as it's not something I am familiar from the Bug Report Forum. Thanks for your report.

The three of us in the group are on microphones and it happens to all of us , and it isn't just triggered by just one member hitting ready either , we tried various permutations and there's no difference. It has become worse over recent days too. When we finally get in a FP's then I do ask the new 4th member about it and they usually think someone is declining but none of us were. The group finder does sometimes let some of us click ready but then it just vanishes , it doesn't seem to have a pattern apart from the fact that 2 or 3 of us queue up together.

Cheers,

BadOrb.