Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

About how many credits have you spent gearing up your characters?

Lecaja

Honestly, over the course of two years...not a lot. That being said, I have started spending on gearing up one character. So far, about 5 million for four item modifications. But in that same time I have made more than that selling materials and crafted goods, so I am still increasing my "net worth."

I mean credits. I just spent two million credits on a cartel market version of the Mercenary Contract for my next play-through on a character I haven't created yet. Expensive I know but I was planning on spending twenty dollars so I consider it worth it.

I've spend 45 million credits on my main since the game came out. Admittedly it was about 33million over a course of 2 weeks last month on my main. My slinger is now in full level 72 gear with BiS everything.

Before anyone askes how i got 33 million I purchased hypercrates and sold individual paks on the gtn at about 330,000 each. In real money that cost me a little over £100

And as it now feels a pointless exercise as it didn't make that much of a change in raids I will not be doing it again for any of my other 19 characters.......

Before I joined my guild I did the Lonewolf thing so I bought all my gear. I am in full 72's, Mako is almost in full 69's, Blizz is in full 69's, Torian 66/69, and HK 66/69. Everyone is fully auged and I change my appearance sometimes 2-3 times a week, have the best speeders, and help gear my friends. I took an early retirement and started doing dailies literally everyday since May along with FP's and buying/selling on the GTN and make between 500k-1mil a day, plus all my alts and their companions get full artifact upgrades at levels 15, 21, 31, 43 and a bit in between. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have spent more than me but I've shelled my share of creds and I've had a blast! Gearing up is so much fun!

Atleast 200 million but possibly the double.

Things quickly add up, and these are just some of the basic things:

* Aug kits, augs and the augmentation cost on a bunch of chars. Some chars have more than two sets.

*Dyes. I have white/white, black/black or white/black in several outfits.

* I usually buy a few end-game items when a new char hits max level, just to make it a smoother ride. Spent 15M on my latest sniper recently.

*Odd gear to complete sets can get really expensive. I spent several million on Phantom parts and that's after I had bought several of the belts, just because the other parts werent listed on GTN, and the belts were the reason I wanted to complete the sets in the first place. Some of those belts cost me 1,4M.

*Not really gear but I'm always on the look for more speeders so I've paid a good deal for the ones I was missing.

*I had the czerka crate for a while.

*Million on the leveling process. I get into orange gear the second I hit the fleet and armorings usually cost 20K or more. I tend to avoid the planetary armorings since BW has, through some idiotic move, introduced Endurance heavy stuff. Why is Patron even in the game?

Atleast 200 million but possibly the double.

Things quickly add up, and these are just some of the basic things:

* Aug kits, augs and the augmentation cost on a bunch of chars. Some chars have more than two sets.

*Dyes. I have white/white, black/black or white/black in several outfits.

* I usually buy a few end-game items when a new char hits max level, just to make it a smoother ride. Spent 15M on my latest sniper recently.

*Odd gear to complete sets can get really expensive. I spent several million on Phantom parts and that's after I had bought several of the belts, just because the other parts werent listed on GTN, and the belts were the reason I wanted to complete the sets in the first place. Some of those belts cost me 1,4M.

*Not really gear but I'm always on the look for more speeders so I've paid a good deal for the ones I was missing.

*I had the czerka crate for a while.

*Million on the leveling process. I get into orange gear the second I hit the fleet and armorings usually cost 20K or more. I tend to avoid the planetary armorings since BW has, through some idiotic move, introduced Endurance heavy stuff. Why is Patron even in the game?

I think, if memory serves, Patron was for Scrapper Scoundrels and Concealment Operatives but like many things that fall by the wayside in these types of games, it got left behind as the mechanics got tweaked and changed like the lower-level crystal crafting for Artifice. It's not useful anymore but it's too much trouble to pull. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.