BUG: Kolto injection healing for LESS THAN tooltip stated amounts

Rhesus_TOR

Level 55 operative on Jedi Covenant, min/maxed 72s in 2-piece PvE set, but my set pieces are 69s (this toon is an alt).

I'm using a 38/3/5 build and I am specifically concerned about the 3 point skill called "Medical Consult" that sits on the 2nd tier of the "Medicine (Healing)" tree that gives a 3% static boost to all healing done and an additional 6% when Tactical Advantage is active.

Tactical Advantage INactive (no SA procs):

Tooltip for Kolto Injection states healing for 4804-5306.

Tactical Advantage ACTIVE (no SA procs):

Tooltip for Kolto Injection states healing for 5363-5924.

Despite these stated values, when using Kolto Injection and other healing abilities I am sproadically seeing healing for amounts LESS THAN the stated variance.

EDIT: It turns out the tooltips are wrong. Like got into some bad kolto and are picking neurochemical bud off the wallpaper kind of wrong. At a minimum, the tooltips should NOT be counting self heal boosts as part of the calculations and some skills are being counted at least twice in determining the tooltip values to show.

If I do math based on the base heals and the skill boosts I'm seeing numbers I expect. If I rely on the tooltips I'm finding the tooltips are off by as much as 15% in terms of what they state will heal vs. what they should heal.

All of this is very misleading and I'm left to wonder if the errors are accumulating in the tooltips to the extent that things like surgical probe (granted only higher in the tree) have healing values few people would actually know.

Edited by Rhesus_TOR

Ok, in doing some testing I can now cite at least one specific bug with the tooltips. The tooltips are incorrectly including SELF HEAL boosts from the the middle tree skill "Survival Training" in the calculations for ALL Friendly targets.

In my opinion, the tooltip should not be counting self-heal bonuses in the tooltips because OTHER targets don't receive the self boost. I don't expect the tooltip to change dynamically depending on the target I choose, but the tooltip should always ignore MY self bonuses.

Edited by Rhesus_TOR