About Sentinel

Chambomorrison

Hello, I hope I can help, I have a lvl 55 sentinel and I wonder I should have in my gear. I should clarify that I do not play PvP, just PvE.

Surge Rating

Accuracy Rating

Critical Rating

Defense Rating

I would like to know of all these, which I have to have more or if I have to have a mixture of all.

I'm pretty lost and although I'm lvl 55 not much about the game, it's my first character.

I hope I can help, only short answers, nothing complicated.

Thank you very much and greetings to all

Hello, I hope I can help, I have a lvl 55 sentinel and I wonder I should have in my gear. I should clarify that I do not play PvP, just PvE.

Surge Rating

Accuracy Rating

Critical Rating

Defense Rating

I would like to know of all these, which I have to have more or if I have to have a mixture of all.

I'm pretty lost and although I'm lvl 55 not much about the game, it's my first character.

I hope I can help, only short answers, nothing complicated.

Thank you very much and greetings to all

Surge Rating: As much as possible, but no more than 400

Accuracy Rating: As much as possible, but no more than 400

Critical Rating: 0

Defense Rating: 0

Balance Accuracy and Surge as these stats are earned through the exact same slots/equipment.

Surge Rating: As much as possible, but no more than 400

Accuracy Rating: As much as possible, but no more than 400

Critical Rating: 0

Defense Rating: 0

Balance Accuracy and Surge as these stats are earned through the exact same slots/equipment.

Thank you SO MUCH !!!!

I made this a while back for my Sentinel, maybe it helps some people what to cherry pick.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Accuracy for regular attacks should be 100% and force attacks 110% or as close to it as possible. Because after the 100% mark it takes away their resistance to the attacks. And if your fighting something higher lvl then its a must. Also ifyou went up the watchman tree its a must because your ticks can miss or not hit as hard. The rest should be stacked into surge. Augments is a toss up between strength and power. Power is a more consistant dps number but the strength augments give you bout 1.9 more dps but not as consistant. No critical because your hard hitting attacks usually have an automatic critical if it procs. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
For watchmen, I'd take strength over power augments. While its not a lot, that bit of extra crit is some more self heals, and some more focus to use eventually in a slash rather than just a saber strike. Sligthly less damaging zen windows but I don't think THAT less damaging.