how about you fix the bugs before adding new stuff

cub-lover

your customer service is crap and none helpful, your in-game ticket system is as much use as a chocolate fire guard, which does nothing but spew out the same automated crap at every posted ticket.

your server maintenance is sloppy below average at the best of times.

Your game engine is the WORST i've ever seen a beaten up dream cast runs games better than your engine.

you're constantly ignoring feedback unless its regards to the cartel market, you constantly ignore the PVP forums.

your customer service is crap and none helpful, your in-game ticket system is as much use as a chocolate fire guard, which does nothing but spew out the same automated crap at every posted ticket.

your server maintenance is sloppy below average at the best of times.

Your game engine is the WORST i've ever seen a beaten up dream cast runs games better than your engine.

you're constantly ignoring feedback unless its regards to the cartel market, you constantly ignore the PVP forums.

Of course they ignore the PvP forums, look at other games like secret world...check their PvP forums and notice how helpful people are, how rare vitriol or slamming is posted, how rare attacks are. Now look back at TOR's pvp forums...yeah...it is a cesspool. I'd ignore it too (and do).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.