[Petition] Please return Rakghoul and Chevin Events!!!!!

EnmaAii

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was easy enough to get the vaccine and put it on you, he'll it lasted for what 7 hours or so.

Lol! I thought everyone knew this. Anytime I was going to run anything serious, I would get vaccinated. Otherwise, I did my best to stay infected and continue racking up DNA.

The whole infection bit was the best part of the entire event. To this day it's the one thing about the event people talk about the most.

Oh, I didn't mind people blowing up all over the place, that part was awesome. :)

What I'm saying is that the DNA mechanic won't work since we have reputation. As someone else also pointed out, Getting the op bosses for the event completed and their containment officer armor it was a pain at the time because after people completed those, they mostly sat on fleet to get their DNA. The whole point of an event is to get people out playing and giving them something new to do.

I am completely down with spontaneous human combustion though. ;)

Oh, I didn't mind people blowing up all over the place, that part was awesome. :)

What I'm saying is that the DNA mechanic won't work since we have reputation. As someone else also pointed out, Getting the op bosses for the event completed and their containment officer armor it was a pain at the time because after people completed those, they mostly sat on fleet to get their DNA. The whole point of an event is to get people out playing and giving them something new to do.

I am completely down with spontaneous human combustion though. ;)

Sure, they can tweak it up and make it work.

And... tbh, I was one of the frequent offenders on the fleet and on Tat huddling around chatting away waiting to get infected and blow up. Fairly certain that is not what they intended.

Sure, they can tweak it up and make it work.

And... tbh, I was one of the frequent offenders on the fleet and on Tat huddling around chatting away waiting to get infected and blow up. Fairly certain that is not what they intended.

Or was it, I thought it was fun.

/signed

I vote yes. :rak_03: Rakghoul event was awesome, I miss it pretty much. I only have the Title, the Pub Containment Officer Gloves and Boots, and the Pale Rakghoul pet. I even would like the Black-green crystal from it even though I have the Razer Edge one. Fun times, even that was when I was on my first character at around lvl 40. :rak_03:

Dont bring back the SAME Rakghoul event, and dont make the Containment Officer title obtainable... I dont want more other people getting my elite title :rak_03:

with the same thinking those that have all korrealis speeders should bring back the korrealis collection.

both collections added after the removal

NO. Story has been closed. It would make no sense at all.

Very few things in MMO make sense.

For instance, have you ever wondered "Why the hell are Emperor's Hand, the head of Sith Intelligence, a Dark Council member and Grand Champion of the Great Hunt running around some Czerka warehouse stealing kolto?"

Edited by Heal-To-Full

Very few things in MMO make sense.

For instance, have you ever wondered "Why the hell are Emperor's Hand, the head of Sith Intelligence, a Dark Council member and Grand Champion of the Great Hunt running around some Czerka warehouse stealing kolto?"

So true for MMO games. Every event needs to be periodic so that EVERYONE can get the full gaming experience.