The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Genoharadan armor and Mandalore Preserver

Tovbot

There are one armor set I want to be added in the Cartel Market, and one to be corrected.

Genoharadan armor, as we can see while speaking with Supreme Chancellor Saresh on the Gav Daragon to start the mission “Scum and Villainy”. See one screenshot here. Or may be this armor can be obtained in game already ?

Mandalor the Preserver armor - it looks awful, it should be like this. I dont wnow why it looks so different compared to original in KOTOR2, but it looks good and solid on Canderus and awful in SWTOR. I think the reason is in SWTOR there is too much surface of armor without plates.

Thanks.

Ah, sorry, my mistake. They actually wear Tionese/Columi/Rakata helms, on second thought. Slightly different than the ones you can buy from the Belsavis planetary comm vendor.

Helm is no problem, I like armor. How can I get it now? Does it drop from HM or NiM Classic Operations?

Ok I have KOTOR and SWTOR side by side right now and I don't see how it was incorrect. It looks like a very respectful and accurate translation. Did you have some sort of mod on your KOTOR game? Mine looks the same as the picture I've provided.

EDIT: You ARE running a modded version of KOTOR. You can see HERE that Bastila's pic is incorrect as it is using a pic from ANOTHER source. It was fan made and well there are more... You know, I'll leave it at that. Anywho, the palette for Canderous was probably darkened for that. It looks cool, for certain, but it's not what it originally looked like.

Edited by Thylbanus