Assassin spec

Kalinajsw

Hello,

I am level 51 assassin atm and I was wondering, which spec is doing better atm in pvp - Madness or Darkness?

I am currently Madness and I am doing fine as long as I don't have someone focusing me, however, the moment I start getting 1-2 people on me, I am pretty much shut down and can't do anything.

Is Darkness better for staying alive longer / dps overall?

Or is there possible a hybrid spec between darkness and madness that works wonders?

Please help me out!! :)

Deception for awesome burst (but bad sustained and very squishy).

Darkness for tanking/ utility (although bad compared to jugg and pt tanking and you will be chained to a node all day long).

Darkness in dps gear for dmg and utility.

Avoid madness like the plague.

Edited by Pathlight-

Deception. Crit 24-26%, accuracy needed if u unlucky, i remember the times when deception was useless and some ppl in deception spec showns very nice DPS(1.4-1.7). Madness is useless more than darkness atm. Darkness max what are u needed for is node guarder, if they willn't buff this spec just forget darkness in arenas this tree will be more than useless. And darkness have low dps even in dps gear and always had since 1.0. Before was the meaning use darkneess for survivability now it does not have. The main utility in darkness is pull and aoe slow. Edited by helpmewin

Hello,

I am level 51 assassin atm and I was wondering, which spec is doing better atm in pvp - Madness or Darkness?

I am currently Madness and I am doing fine as long as I don't have someone focusing me, however, the moment I start getting 1-2 people on me, I am pretty much shut down and can't do anything.

Or is there possible a hybrid spec between darkness and madness that works wonders?

The best spec is reroll a warrior on Korriban and at 55 go Rage.

Best spec for a sin hands down.

Hello,

Best advice go to the class forums and read the 2 stickies a lot if questions are answered in them and there is great break down of stats in them. This is not the forum you are looking for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.